2019 QBs

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

More than likely, but it is always interesting to see  how it actually plays out. There is always some guy who drops while another arrives who wasn't even on the radar.

Not always.  This years class is just as we predicted. Darnold, Rosen, Allen and Mayfield with Lamar Jackson being the wildcard.

2 hours ago, mannc said:

He neglects to mention the top draft-eligible 2019 QB prospect:  Justin Herbert from Oregon.  Book it.  

Haven't heard of him, got any links?

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You're kidding right? 

Never have heard that phrase before.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

You guys do realize I am not advocating we wait til next year??

This just to see what's ahead and talk about something else.

The 2019 QB class is irrelevant if we aren’t waiting until next year.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Haven't heard of him, got any links?

I’ll look for some links and post them.   Herbert was a true sophomore this year.  He’s 6’6” and very athletic.  Absolute cannon of an arm.  Broke his collar bone in the Ducks’ fifth game this year, which is why you might not have heard of him.  Not certain that he’ll come out next year, of course, but has the potential to be a better pro than Mariota.

Edited by mannc

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

??

Kickin' the can down the road, as in " Draft a QB now!"  -It's a meme used to justify desperation...  I like Drew Lock a whole lot, AND Malik Rosier...

Nobody gets that move Lock does after a great pass!... He's putting on a backpack!.. As in, 'puttting the team on his back'... LOVE IT !.

10 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think Shea Patterson emerges as the guy in 2019 but that class is meh. This class is going to be way better. 

But does Patterson come out?  I think It'll be Lock trading blows with Brett Rypien, and Malik Rosier, who is hugely underrated.

Edited by #34fan