3-23: Josh Rosen on the Rich Eisen Show

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

It seems like he is a favorite on this message board. I really don't have much of an idea about these guys so I side with a majority on Rosen. Just answer me this. Is Rosen the favorite here because people think Darnold will go #1 and we have no shot at him? 

No its because rosen is the best all around pure passer in this class. A matt ryan clone imo

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Bills need to major trade up to 2 to get him. Jet's as well very interested in him. If not us then the Jets. If Bill's think he is game changer go get him whatever the cost.. Only if that.

If the jets get him im going to be sick. And if we dont get to two, thats prolly whats going to happen. 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So do children of surgeons generally not work? Is that a thing?

Yeah, people get confused. A comfortable upbringing (no matter what you consider “comfortable”) is NOT the same as a trust fund billionaire baby.

2 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Don't care about looks, arm or accuracy. I'm just over here waiting to hear what all the draftable QBs dip wings in before I can decide who I want.

This is often overlooked.
Best of all would be?  he doesn't dip.

well maybe the celery

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

It seems like he is a favorite on this message board. I really don't have much of an idea about these guys so I side with a majority on Rosen. Just answer me this. Is Rosen the favorite here because people think Darnold will go #1 and we have no shot at him? 

rumours Bills like him plenty.
best to accept it now. even if he should/will go to the Jets 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

What if he does and prefers ranch? 

you know the answer.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

This is often overlooked.
Best of all would be?  he doesn't dip.

well maybe the celery

This is where we have an advantage at the combine. So many teams don’t know to ask the important stuff! 

15 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

rumours Bills like him plenty.
best to accept it now. even if he should/will go to the Jets 

Well I don't really following college ball, I usually bow down and out of the conversation about who would be best to draft. I'm definitely ready to embrace the draft. 

I only ask because I see at least what I think is a majority in favor of Rosen. I was only wondering if it's because they want him most or just the most out of what they think is available.

Edited by Lfod

18 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Well I don't really following college ball, I usually bow down and out of the conversation about who would be best to draft. I'm definitely ready to embrace the draft. 

I only ask because I see at least what I think is a majority in favor of Rosen. I was only wondering if it's because they want him most or just the most out of what they think is available.

Imo ... he’s the most gifted AND ready to play QB in the draft. He has the least “issues” to clean up on the field. His biggest flaw on the field is being a bit too aggressive. He’s not accustomed to having any semblance of defense or running game. He has had some injury concerns, which might help him drop.

Edited by YoloinOhio