Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

Just watched the video and it looks like he is on synthetic marijuana, aka, spice, K2, pot pourri, black mamba.

I've worked for 21 years in the busiest ER in my state and I have watched everything change from crack cocaine initially, to meth, to the synthetics like this spice garbage, and now heroin. 

We never see the "good" experiences with spice, we always get the raving lunatic brought in with the police fighting everyone, out of their minds.  I'm not sure how often you get one of these bad experiences with spice.  When they are on this stuff it's almost like the are on PCP, they are super strong and seem to feel no pain.  It takes everyone piling on them to stop them.  It's like a damn rugby scrum.  They are psychotic, they can't be reasoned with.  All you can do is subdue them and load them up with Geodon or Haldol and wait for them to crash.

We don't have a medical test to detect spice in our hospital and I don't know if one exists.  My guess is that it is not a tested drug in the NFL CBA.  I think some players may see spice as an alternative to marijuana and they don't have to worry about failing a drug test.  Unfortunately, every now and then you can have one of these bad experiences.

I wish Zay all the best.  We all make mistakes.  I hope he is physically OK, that was an awful lot of blood coming out of somewhere.  I'm sure right now he is no longer under the influence and feels humiliated and embarrassed and is worried that he may have just thrown everything away with one bad decision. I believe in second chances, I hope he gets one.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Lets see the WR they traded for last year???

not that the Last QB threw to WRs 

Might be a wise Idea to draft a couple WR's in Rd. 2... DJ Moore is pretty special... Could fill the need at slot... I don't think Zay will be back. -JMO.

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Seems like he's tripping pretty hard to me. Regardless, if you't look at that video and can't manage an iota of sympathy, you've got some growing up to do. 

Of course you feel sympathy.... Then you think... "Man! -Zay is a big, strong, physical presence! -Why didn't we see more of that on the field?!"

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Might be too early but hope he his OK mentally and physically for his sake 

BUT if he did go out the 30th floor would there be cap relief??  

Ouch! -TERRIBLE thought.  (but good question.)

37 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Just watched the video and it looks like he is on synthetic marijuana, aka, spice, K2, pot pourri, black mamba.

I've worked for 21 years in the busiest ER in my state and I have watched everything change from crack cocaine initially, to meth, to the synthetics like this spice garbage, and now heroin. 

We never see the "good" experiences with spice, we always get the raving lunatic brought in with the police fighting everyone, out of their minds.  I'm not sure how often you get one of these bad experiences with spice.  When they are on this stuff it's almost like the are on PCP, they are super strong and seem to feel no pain.  It takes everyone piling on them to stop them.  It's like a damn rugby scrum.  They are psychotic, they can't be reasoned with.  All you can do is subdue them and load them up with Geodon or Haldol and wait for them to crash.

We don't have a medical test to detect spice in our hospital and I don't know if one exists.  My guess is that it is not a tested drug in the NFL CBA.  I think some players may see spice as an alternative to marijuana and they don't have to worry about failing a drug test.  Unfortunately, every now and then you can have one of these bad experiences.

I wish Zay all the best.  We all make mistakes.  I hope he is physically OK, that was an awful lot of blood coming out of somewhere.  I'm sure right now he is no longer under the influence and feels humiliated and embarrassed and is worried that he may have just thrown everything away with one bad decision. I believe in second chances, I hope he gets one.

Thank you Inigo ,I just hope Zay can get a 2nd chance , one almost fatal mistake.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Batman1876 said:

Nude bloody penthouse meltdown, who had that on their off-season bingo card. 

Reminds me of the chain saw scene from American Psycho with Christian Bale running down the hallway of his apartment building.

:lol:

• Sad 1

I can't find it now but I was thinking about that thread about a month ago where he and his mother were busting on each other.  Seemed like he really had great perspective.  Hope he really does and he can get back to that. 

So bizarre, he must have been on some serious hallucinogenic drugs.

We should have drafted Cooper Kupp who fits the hard working players that McD wants. Also we wouldn't have had to trade up either which I thought was a terrible waste of picks for Zay, clearly our WR coach talked them into trading up for fear of losing him.

7 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

Trust the process... he's a high character guy right?

Meh, WR coach wanted him.

6 hours ago, Magox said:

Nudity, LSD?  Not quite

Nudity and LSD absolutely.  See 60s culture.  Plenty of grateful dead anecdotes on the matter.  Europe 72 concerts in Germany being some.amusing ones - the German ushers were dosed and taking off their clothes even.  Fired em all and then the next night the new crew had the same happen.