YOLO mock draft

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

One thing I know...

This draft isn't going to go how the experts are projecting it to go.  It NEVER does.

If the Bills trade up for a QB, so be it - BUT if they stay put, I've got my fingers crossed for Quenten Nelson.

It's a no brainer and if Beane is thinking long term, a Richie replacement is going to be needed in the next year or 2.

No way Nelson gets to #12.  

On 2018-03-18 at 10:32 PM, JohnC said:

My sense is that Beane likes bigger qbs who can stand tall in the pocket. I'm a Mayfield fan but I think this regime wants a bigger qb and a more pocket passer. 

I. Agree.  Unless it is the long con.  A very long developed smokescreen.

I really doubt it, but, you never know.

On 2018-03-18 at 11:45 PM, ScottLaw said:

It's been mentioned, but I have my doubts McDermott wants Rosen given some of his controversial comments and his religion. 

IMO, these guys like Darnold, Allen or Mayfield. I like Mayfield but the obsession with taller QBs seems legitimate so these guys are probably aiming for Allen because I think Darnold is going #1 overall. 

I think Allen or Rosen is our guy.

17 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

One thing I know...

This draft isn't going to go how the experts are projecting it to go.  It NEVER does.

If the Bills trade up for a QB, so be it - BUT if they stay put, I've got my fingers crossed for Quenten Nelson.

It's a no brainer and if Beane is thinking long term, a Richie replacement is going to be needed in the next year or 2.

I disagree.  It’s a Guard.  It’s just a Guard.

23 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

A lot of people really don't seem to like him and see no way that teams will see him as a 1st or high 2nd round pick.  I don't agree with those people, I think he is better than they do and I think that he will be of interest - especially to the teams who still have an older franchise QB who are looking for a guy to try and groom behind them.  I'd be fine with Rudolph at #22 if the Bills can't get up for Rosen.  I think that is high end of his value but I would not be saying the Bills shouldn't touch him.  I'd be more comfortable with Rudolph at #22 than either Jackson or Allen at #12.  I actually think the Bills have some interest as well but he is probably the fall back only option for them.  I think the Steelers fit is probably the best one for him though.  

So Gunner ... if you were Beane .. are you sitting tight and go Rudolph at 22?  Where do you stand on jumping the jets and going to 2 or waiting a maybe a smaller trade up from 12?

18 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

So Gunner ... if you were Beane .. are you sitting tight and go Rudolph at 22?  Where do you stand on jumping the jets and going to 2 or waiting a maybe a smaller trade up from 12?

It has kind of crystallised in my mind now as:

Plan A - get to #2 and get Josh Rosen

Plan B - get to #4 and get Baker Mayfield (I think the Jets are going to take Josh Allen)

Plan C - BPA or trade back at 12 and take Mason Rudolph at #22.

That is what I would do not necessarily what I think the Bills will do.  

Edited by GunnerBill

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I has kind of crystallised in my mind now as:

Plan A - get to #2 and get Josh Rosen

Plan B - get to #4 and get Baker Mayfield (I think the Jets are going to take Josh Allen)

Plan C - BPA or trade back at 12 and take Mason Rudolph at #22.

That is what I would do not necessarily what I think the Bills will do.  

I like Plan B .. but hoping we don't have to go to 4 ... guessing you think Broncos would take Mayfield at 5 .. if he gets by that .. then the next couple teams don't need QB .. so maybe we don't have to trade as much to get Mayfield .... I'm in the get Mayfield (at a fair price camp .. meaning not trading the world) ... or fall back to Rudolph and take Davenport at 12 as I don't think Roquan will be there

Just now, WideRightRevenge said:

I like Plan B .. but hoping we don't have to go to 4 ... guessing you think Broncos would take Mayfield at 5 .. if he gets by that .. then the next couple teams don't need QB .. so maybe we don't have to trade as much to get Mayfield .... I'm in the get Mayfield (at a fair price camp .. meaning not trading the world) ... or fall back to Rudolph and take Davenport at 12 as I don't think Roquan will be there

If we could get Baker for the cost of going from 12 to 7 I'd run naked down the street.  It will be about 2.30am UK time so that might not be quite as dramatic as it sounds... I'm actually not sure the Bills are that high on Baker.  I hope I'm wrong but my guess trying to read between the lines and piece bits together from press conferences past and present and where our scouts spent time is that their QB board looks something like (#1 Rosen; #2 Allen; #3 Rudolph; #4 Jackson). That is pure guesswork though and I could be miles off.  

6 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Don't lie. You did all this just to push your Hubbard is a future Pat agenda.

Belichik was basically spooning him at OSU pro day. Even though he was slow af and probably they will now take him in the late 2nd/3rd.

On 3/18/2018 at 7:28 PM, PIZ said:

1. Browns - Sam Darnold QB 

2. NYG - Saquan Barkley RB

3. Jets - Josh Allen QB

4. Browns - Quenton Nelson OG

5. Broncos - Bradley Chubb DE

6. Colts - (trade to Bills) Bills get Josh Rosen.

Could happen and they wouldn't have to give up the farm.

Why get Rosen @ 2 when you can get him @ 6. 

Just now, Augie said:

He could be a better Ruben Brown....without all the yellow flags. YAY! 

Guards are very valuable these days. The FA deals are huge and they are integral to trying to handle the big time interior pass rushers that blow up QBs like fletcher cox and Aaron Donald. Much more valuable than say a RB. Look at those FA deals - ew.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Guards are very valuable these days. The FA deals are huge and they are integral to trying to handle the big time interior pass rushers that blow up QBs like fletcher cox and Aaron Donald. Much more valuable than say a RB. Look at those FA deals - ew.

He’ll make some 4th round RB’s look good for a dozen years. I’d LOVE to get him. 

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Cheaters lost LT Solder, which is good, but I’d rather have them weak up the middle. It’s hard to pressure Brady from out wide because the ball is out so quickly. 

• Like (+1) 1