This is what the Bills QB Board looks like imo

23 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

And listen to every crotchety white dude moan when Lamar is the clear winner? Yes please.

I'm not surprised you make constant anti-Trump posts when it's been obvious forever that you like to insult white people a lot. 

If not for his elite arm strength, no one would even be talking about Josh Allen. He has that many flaws. Lamar Jackson is yet another Vick/Tyrod/RGIII type of QB. He relies heavily on his legs to keep defenses honest and to bail him out in tough spots. It could work at the NFL, or it could be a disaster. History gives us a pretty good indication. He also doesn't have the arm strength of Vick. Mayfield could be Brees. And Rosen and Darnold are 1 and 2.

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

I'm not surprised you make constant anti-Trump posts when it's been obvious forever that you like to insult white people a lot. 

He's got a ton of white guilt and considering he isn't from America, he's just doing what the media says is fashionable these days, which is bash Trump. He also thinks Jackson is the best QB in the draft, need we say more?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

None of these guys are unblemished. Rosen, with all his pedigree, took UCLA absolutely nowhere!

True, but watching a fair bit of Pac12 ball (mostly Stanford I'll admit), UCLA would have been truly bad without him. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m a USC Alum living in Southern California. Rosen was more hype than anything. 

I don't think he's without flaws by any means, but I think he can read a defense and throw well. I'd like to see better pocket awareness and I have durability concerns. UCLA just doesn't impress me as a program though. How do you feel about Darnold? I'd be happy with him as well (and counter to Rosen, I love his pocket awareness)

My guess is the Bills board looks like this:

Early 1st

1)  Darnold

2)  Rosen

Mid/Late 1st

3)  Mayfield

4)  Allen

2nd

5)  Jackson

3rd

6)  White

7)  Falk

8)  Rudolph

Honestly, I wouldn't put Allen in the 1st but since there's just too much buzz around him you have to.

Edited by NewEraBills

4 hours ago, Luka said:

He's got a ton of white guilt and considering he isn't from America, he's just doing what the media says is fashionable these days, which is bash Trump. He also thinks Jackson is the best QB in the draft, need we say more?

What the !@#$ are you on about? :D

7 hours ago, noacls said:

Didn't Rosen have 2 concussions last year? If so no thanks. 

Yeah I noticed that on the nfl.com draft profile. Also a 'minor' shoulder surgery. Not a great arm.

I think Rudolph is the dark horse here.

My guess is the board looks like:

1) Darnold

2) Rudolph

3) Allen

4) Rosen

5) Mayfield

• Like (+1) 1