CRAZY early... next year's salary cap status?

I am not super in tune with salary cap things. However, it seems that the Bills will have a crap ton of money to spend on free agency in 2019. Does anyone have an idea for next year after the Glenn and Taylor trade (And most of  the dead money is gone)?

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Doesn’t anyone use the search function or at min scan the front page? 

It’s not that difficult.  

(this is my version of IN) 

You are right. When I first wrote this I was on my crappy phone. I found it with a quick search with my laptop! I appreciate you pointing out the redundancy of my topic thread.

7 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

You are right. When I first wrote this I was on my crappy phone. I found it with a quick search with my laptop! I appreciate you pointing out the redundancy of my topic thread.

I didn’t want to be rude to you.   

It’s just a common trait this week with so many dup threads and some really bizarre ones.  

Cheers. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I didn’t want to be rude to you.   

It’s just a common trait this week with so many dup threads and some really bizarre ones.  

Cheers. 

Oh no.. I understand. This is the 2nd thread I have ever made and understand clutter.

PS mods feel free to lock this! Thanks

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Currently 37 then 13 

You want names use the search function 

;)  ;)  :D

Fair enough! But you get my point- our 37 vs another teams 48 isn’t a great indicator. And depending on where guys are in contract cycles etc... how much space next year is a complicated question and a simple answer that can mislead. 

11 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Fair enough! But you get my point- our 37 vs another teams 48 isn’t a great indicator. And depending on where guys are in contract cycles etc... how much space next year is a complicated question and a simple answer that can mislead. 

Agreed.  Again I’ve said this in the other thread.   

Im too lazy to repeat or get the lists again.  

2018 or 2019 cap thread has the info 

37 isn’t that bad to fill a roster.  

13.  That’s a lot of holes to fill.