Bills open to moving Glenn - Bengels Bills trade - Bills move to 12 for Glenn & 21

Still not really happy about moving a good LT, but credit where it's due, it's a fine move to get up to #12 without giving up much. Tbh, the money side is largely irrelevant, as we are still into Glenn for about $9 million and some this season, but that will help again for next year.

You have to believe that there's a shiny new drafted QB on the horizon, it just depends from which draft number it happens eventually. We can now get to at least #2 without too much trouble, or excessive use of picks. And that is a job well done by Beane.

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Yes. 

For some reason that I still cannot fathom, the Bills seem intent on trading a top 15 starting LT on a good contract while his value is at its lowest. Then they'll likely spend a high pick to draft tackle. 

It makes NO sense to me. Never has. I've been all for Beane/McDermott's roster purging moves up until now, but this one....I just don't get. Unless Glenn has a bad attitude, I don't see why you don't just let him heal, let him and Dawkins compete, and whoever "loses" the competition plays on the right. Tackle problem solved. Instead they're going to force him out for a 6th round pick. Ludicrous.

The ONLY way moving Glenn makes sense is if it's part of a trade-up package or if you get a 2nd round pick back. If it's neither of those things, then it's a silly move.

Exactly. The obsessive roster purging makes no sense, especially when good tackles are so hard to come by. 

In Organization Behavior, there is a model called "Success to the Successful"

That is Beane. He's been successful all off season. Each of his moves benefited from the quan of his prior successful move.

Nice to be off the "losses to the losers" model.

This is getting exciting.  Depending on where Cousins goes, they have to move up to 3 or 4 to get their guy.  If Cousins goes to the Jets or Denver, it would be nice.  Stay tuned.  What is clear is that they have a plan and will do whatever it takes to execute it.  

34 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

You need 2200 points to move up to the third pick in the draft right now the bills have 1780 points with the 22nd and 12th picks which would be enough for the 4th pick.

I don't see the browns trading down, I see them taking Barkley and a QB @#4

Unless they like Jackson a lot @#12 or #22 , then they might do so