Does Chenelly still have it? We are trageting Keenum

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dude, those guys will also be gone by the draft.

They aren't going all in on any of these guys because they are short term band aids. Doesn't matter when they sign them, it's not going to be earth shattering money or long term deals. It will be on the Bills' terms

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Agreed.

Only concern with Bradford is he's made of glass. Dude will tear his rotator cuff signing the contract.

he might tear it while opening the door to get into the room to sign the contract.

O would be surprised if they get him cause he is really the 2nd best option available and teams like Minnesota and Denver most likely have him as their backup option for not getting cousins.

If the Bills do sign him, its to be the starter. They won't be trading away a bunch of picks to move up, and most likely means they draft one of the second tier guys where they currently stand (Jackson, Rudolph, etc.). Same with a deal for Foles.

Bridgewater or McCaron aren't guys they sign to be bridges, they are most likely brought in to be the long term starter with maybe another cheap veteran backup allowing them to use their picks to fill all the other holes.

I wouldn't be shocked if they work out a deal for some QB that no one really knew was available or knew was available that would be brought in as the new starter with maybe a 2nd/3rd tier guy drafted as a fall back. Someone like maybe Lynch or Siemian from the Broncos. 

I don't see this front office willing to give up the early half of their draft this year just to move up and grab one of the top QBs. These guys like their picks too much and want to build for now and the future. They are more likely to use their picks to build up the rest of their roster in the draft. Their is no sure thing in this draft at QB like Luck or Manning. There's a bunch of guys with potential to be great players, but theirs almost always a few of those with question marks. Goff and Wentz look good now but we haven't seen much of them yet. Watson looks promising in his limited time. How many times have we seen the And come out of the draft with high expectations and they never reach their potential even after a promising start? Is giving up their top 6 picks this draft worth it for the next Marrotta or Winston?

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That won't preclude them from drafting a QB at #5.

That could be said about any team looking to sign a FA QB this year.  Especially if the forecast says the next two drafts or so will most likely have lesser talent at the position.

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

With Keenum you have no chance at winning a Super Bowl.

With Sam Bradford you take a injury risk but he has the passing ability to carry you to a super bowl. I think I would rather take a chance on Sam Bradford.

Bradford's risks are reasonable for the potential upside.  Nobody is signing him to a multi-year deal at this point so nobody is eating a big contract that did not work out.  Is he cursed in terms of injury in the pro's or will he all of a sudden pull through the mudhole of health issues to become a reliable player?

Edited by RochesterRob

Keenum won't go anywhere if it's not to be the starter for more than one year.

If the Bills land Keenum, it's because they plan on keeping all of their draft picks and building around him.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Im not scrutinizing his creditably. just curious why they would want this out there, how it helps? 

If they know he tweets stuff out and confess intent to him, I don’t get the motive 

I dont think it's anything that planned or complicated, nor does anyone think Chenelly represents the team in any official fashion. He's off most radar so no big deal.

44 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Agreed.

Only concern with Bradford is he's made of glass. Dude will tear his rotator cuff signing the contract.

29 minutes ago, teef said:

he might tear it while opening the door to get into the room to sign the contract.

HIDE ALL THE RUBBER MATS!