My QB prediction

Xwnyer

Trying to read all the draft a Qb posts and get a FA QB posts etc I know one thing for sure is that many Bills fans will absolutely hate whomever the starting QB is for this team is at the start of the season whether it be Peterman, FA Acquisition, First or second round or other round drafted QB .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

people are passionate about this team,  each person has an opinion about this topic.    I personally wont "hate"  our starting QB at the start of the season.   I may not agree with whomever it is, but i sure wont hate him.   I will support him and cheer the team on until, i see a body of work,  whether good or bad,   and make a logical decision as to whether or not to continue supporting said QB.   

I would hope the majority of Bills fans will be this rational when the season begins.   I suspect they will be.    Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I've been a Bills fan since the Rock pile days and there has only been one Bills QB that I've HATED ... Billy Joe Holbert ... for all of the rest, I've hoped with every fiber of my being for their success no matter how many times they may have broken my heart.

The way I feel, if your leading the huddle wearing the red, white and blue .... your my guy.

Yay! Another wanna be Miss Cleo telling us his prediction.  How would I have ever made it through today not knowing that XXXXXX predicts XXXXXX is going to be the QB next season?  FFS. Someone put a bullet in my head now.

42 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Trying to read all the draft a Qb posts and get a FA QB posts etc I know one thing for sure is that many Bills fans will absolutely hate whomever the starting QB is for this team is at the start of the season whether it be Peterman, FA Acquisition, First or second round or other round drafted QB .

feel free to start a thread anytime a random thought pops into your head...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Why would you start this thread? This is a post in another stupid thread, not a thread of its own. Ugh

Why would you comment on this thread? There are a lot of stupid comments on other threads throughout this site. Ugh

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

feel free to start a thread anytime a random thought pops into your head...

feel free to clutter up this thread with an inane post lacking any substance just because being a snide little puissant makes you feel important ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

There are a lot of different type of fans. Some are more concerned with being able to say "Ha, I was right". 

There are definitely QBs in the draft and in FA that I would not like to see here. Mason Rudolph for example screams Christian Ponder ceiling to me. Would absolutely not like to see the Bills use a first round pick on the guy. However, if he's the guy he's now "my guy". Much like the EJ pick, didn't want him, grew to accept him and root for him. Even found a few qualities I really liked about him. Just gotta give whoever the guy(s) we bring in a chance.

5 minutes ago, macaroni said:

feel free to clutter up this thread with an inane post lacking any substance just because being a snide little puissant makes you feel important ...

Sorry, should I discuss how long I've been a fan and how much I hate Billy Joe Holbert instead?  ?

1 hour ago, bigduke6 said:

I would hope the majority of Bills fans will be this rational when the season begins.   I suspect they will be.    Go Bills!

Good luck with that.

1 hour ago, Xwnyer said:

Truest statement on the boards right now.

Bills fans (at least here on TBD)  simply can't be happy.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Sorry, should I discuss how long I've been a fan and how much I hate Billy Joe Holbert instead?  ?

Apology accepted ... at least that would have stayed on topic. 

5 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

I'll bet the fans would warm up to Chad Kelly if he's released by the Broncos?

15 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It's not called being a snowflake. It's called being respectful ofthe board. This thread is redundant and the OP's post is terrible.

That's the definition of snowflake - thinking you are unique and special and everyone needs to hear your opinion. Not calling you a snowflake, calling the OP one

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

That's the definition of snowflake - thinking you are unique and special and everyone needs to hear your opinion. Not calling you a snowflake, calling the OP one

oh intelligent one how dare one post

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

Post all you want. Starting your own thread to rehash a topic that can be found on 10 threads on the front page is asinine. 

What other threads Sid’s used the fact people will hate the pick?   Go respond to some other thread with nonsense which seems to be a theme