Bills should consider a QB

3 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Hear me out, there hasn’t been much talk but perhaps the Bills should think about drafting a QB this year. Maybe even trade up?

I’m probably going to get flamed for this suggestion, though I am surprised this board isn’t debating the possibility.  Maybe take that guy from Richmond in the 4th? I dunno, it’s hard to find information on QB options. 

You're crazy.  The QB is probably the least important position in football.  We need to go all in on a punter or safety.

If the Bills go after a QB I'm burning my season tickets #NateTrainOrBust

4 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Hear me out, there hasn’t been much talk but perhaps the Bills should think about drafting a QB this year. Maybe even trade up?

I’m probably going to get flamed for this suggestion, though I am surprised this board isn’t debating the possibility.  Maybe take that guy from Richmond in the 4th? I dunno, it’s hard to find information on QB options. 

That's the kind of out-of-the-box thinking we need around here.

BTW I meant to mention this before, but obviously you have no awareness of the holes...

V8.png