Landry vs watkins

GoBills!

When we traded Sammy I was upset but ok with it, I felt because of what we paid to get him we should of held on or waited to get more. If you told me that Landry would be traded for less on a franchise tag (well worth it, since he is a true 1 and healthy) I would of told you that is crazy, to think we got a second and ej Gaines for a season for Sammy who looks to be a free agent soon. 

I am excited for the moves our team has made, hats off to beane on the Sammy and tyrod deal he got a market premium for two guys based on potential not on stats.

7 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

Landry should have 200 receptions this year for 400 total yrds with Tyrod throwing to him.

Not a chance - 200 receptions by Landry would require nearly 350 passes from TT just to that 1 player.

Landry will be fuming at his 60 catches for 250 yards as the top WR - he is not soft spoken like the guys here - he wants his targets.

Depending on how long they start him - I think with Hue on his way out and an OC that is notorious for getting into it with his QB if he is not doing what the OC wants - it is going to be a long and painful year in Cleveland for TT.

I think by the end of the year both TT and Landry are gone and the Browns fans are thinking about the draft capital they spent on guys that gave them less than 1 year.

Edited by Rochesterfan

Just now, Rochesterfan said:

Not a chance - 200 receptions by Landry would require nearly 350 passes from TT just to that 1 player.

Landry will be fuming at his 60 catches for 250 yards as the top WR - he is not soft spoken like the guys here - he wants his targets.

Depending on how long they start him - I think with Hue on his way out and an OC that is notorious for getting into it with his QB if he is not doing what the OC wants - it is going to be a long and painful year in Cleveland for TT.

:D

1 minute ago, Rochesterfan said:

.idk if Landry will even see 60 catches this year.  He will be their number two receiver at best and more than like Tyrods 3rd option since Landry runs mostly over the middle as a slot reciever.

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Yeah, the whole 'no talent at wideout' thing isn't really going to fly for Taylor next season. I hope Browns fans aren't getting too excited about 2018...my guess is Taylor will last until around week 6 and at that point the pressure to start their rookie will be overwhelming. 

Just now, Zebrastripes said:

.idk if Landry will even see 60 catches this year.  He will be their number two receiver at best and more than like Tyrods 3rd option since Landry runs mostly over the middle as a slot reciever.

we all know how much Tyrod loves the middle of the field  :P

gonna be a rough year for the Brownies.    u have a WR who needs his touches, and a QB who hates throwing the ball especially where this new WR loves to catch it.    should be fun to watch.

rmbr when Sammy started to get upset with Tyrod for not throwing to him?    have fun Cleveland.

42 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

gonna be a rough year for the Brownies.    u have a WR who needs his touches, and a QB who hates throwing the ball especially where this new WR loves to catch it.    should be fun to watch.

rmbr when Sammy started to get upset with Tyrod for not throwing to him?    have fun Cleveland.

Totally!  It is going to happen.  Landry should be a nice safety valve for the Browns rookie QB though.  But, I still wouldn't want a slot WR as my most impactful WR.

55 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

They already had their rough seasons, this year will be a big step in the right direction. They very well may end up 8-8 which would be 2 times the amount of wins in the last 3 years combined. With what they have been through over the last several years, stuff like that will be a cakewalk. I'm positive their fans would agree.

2 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

Landry should have 200 receptions this year for 400 total yrds with Tyrod throwing to him.

Ok well I am going to go on a hook and say this. I am happy Tyrod is gone.. But I think he will do better then you guys think over there.

There O'Line will be top 10 this year between last years trades and drafts and this year.

So I would be shocked if Landry got anything more then 400 yards this year:oops: lol