Talib to Rams

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Wade's modeling it after his success in Denver.

I feel like its high risk high reward what the Rams are doing. Talib and Shields are older and in the case of Shields injury prone players. They are letting some key players walk and who knows if they will be able to repeat their offensive success esp if Sammy is gone. But they certainly are going for it and you have to respect that. 

15 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

:lol::lol:

ProFootballTalkVerified account @ProFootballTalk 25s25 seconds ago

So Aqib Talib will rip off someone's chain, and then Marcus Peters will throw it in the stands?

Rams play Raiders this year, so that someone will be Crabtree, again!

Glad Talib went NFC instead of to the Pats. Heard he told the Rams he wanted to play for Wade or Belichick, and that closed the deal for the Rams.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Rams play Raiders this year, so that someone will be Crabtree, again!

Glad Talib went NFC instead of to the Pats. Heard he told the Rams he wanted to play for Wade or Belichick, and that closed the deal for the Rams.

I can't wait for this...Must See TV

It makes sense they shipped him away from NE, am sure Denver is thinking about making a run with Cousins and didn't want to stack Billy B up anymore...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Damn Rams are trading like they are in Madden

Deadspin wrote an article like that for the bills under Doug Whaley. Speed QB, trades up for Swatkins, signs Incog, and any and every problem child he saw slipping.

14 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Maybe it is just me but it sure seems alot of players don’t want to play for the Pats anymore. They certainly don’t seem like the big ticket they once were. 

Maybe a lot of players just don't want to do all of that traveling after week 17...

13 hours ago, FrankoElTanko said:

Truth... I remember the days where Corey Dillon, Randy Moss, Rodney Harrison, etc. would actually take pay cuts to sign. Now we get to see Talib (for whatever reason) not go, M. Bennett not go. and hopefully, the trend continues and there are others.

M Bennett did go to NE.  They just cut him. Talib also went to NE--and he was interested in going again to play for BB.  NE didn't want to pick up his contract.  LA did.

Edited by Mr. WEO

38 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe a lot of players just don't want to do all of that traveling after week 17...

M Bennett did go to NE.  They just cut him. Talib also went to NE--and he was interested in going again to play for BB.  NE didn't want to pick up his contract.  LA did.

Sarcasm I hope

4 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Sarcasm I hope

First sentence yes.  The rest was to refute the comments about those specific players not wanting to go to NE.

2 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

Agree, they must think this is their year. Go all-in and win.

I don't think surrendering a 5th for Talib is the camel breaking straw.

And by the way, the NFL is all about winning now.  It's not the NHL...