The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

On 3/23/2018 at 9:03 AM, 3rdnlng said:

..Hillary was so bad that she lost to Trump even though he was trying to lose to her.

No.  Hillary Clinton lost to Julian Assange and Wikileaks.  

On 3/23/2018 at 12:48 PM, DC Tom said:

I still think Trump's campaign was a marketing stunt gone awry, and he didn't actually want to win.

No.  Bill Clinton talked Donald Trump into running for President.  It's in the above links.  Trump was a foil to help Hillary Clinton win the White House.  But Julian Assange and Wikileaks ruined everything.

3 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

No.  Hillary Clinton lost to Julian Assange and Wikileaks.  

No.  Bill Clinton talked Donald Trump into running for President.  It's in the above links.  Trump was a foil to help Hillary Clinton win the White House.  But Julian Assange and Wikileaks ruined everything.

Julian Assange is our president?

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/opinion/john-patrick-grace-lamb-win-in-pa-boosts-dem-chances/article_0b85d8b8-6b92-5612-a617-67bf826db220.html

At the same time that Lamb was standing ramrod straight and responding to media questions in a thoughtful, quiet manner, Trump was firing his secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, by tweet, and apparently contemplating shooing yet more key administration figures out the door.

Have American voters had their fill of what's often called "the chaos presidency?" Are they hungering for a keener respect for American institutions, bipartisan cooperation, rational decision-making, order and stability?

The recent election of Alabama's first Democratic senator in decades, centrist Doug Jones, and more recently of Conor Lamb in Pennsylvania certainly seem to point in that direction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2018/03/14/daily-202-pennsylvania-special-election-shows-gop-still-hasn-t-found-a-winning-midterms-message/5aa869a730fb047655a06c49/?utm_term=.8db6f26a074e

Pennsylvania special election shows GOP still hasn’t found a winning midterms message

But it’s not puzzling what’s going on: Trump’s approval rating is hovering below 40 percent, and he sucks up all the oxygen. He did it again yesterday (PA-18 election day), when he fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson over Twitter (at 8:48 AM).

:flirt:

I wonder how much the Clintons paid Trump to throw South Korea under the bus. 

It's obvious that the upcoming meeting with Kim Jong Un that the little dictator has us over a barrel and will be demanding a reunification with the South but with Un in control and a total conversion to communism for the entire peninsula. 

Actually, the meeting already took place between Un and Trump.

I have photographic proof:

hus7sr3enphljtplarwm

Kim Jong Un standing next to President Trump (Hillary's shill).

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2018/03/14/daily-202-pennsylvania-special-election-shows-gop-still-hasn-t-found-a-winning-midterms-message/5aa869a730fb047655a06c49/?utm_term=.8db6f26a074e

Pennsylvania special election shows GOP still hasn’t found a winning midterms message

But it’s not puzzling what’s going on: Trump’s approval rating is hovering below 40 percent, and he sucks up all the oxygen. He did it again yesterday (PA-18 election day), when he fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson over Twitter (at 8:48 AM).

Typing out "Bump" is easier.

23 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Typing out "Bump" is easier.

It's not a bump.

It's more evidence that Donald Trump intentionally injected himself into PA-18 to intentionally hurt the Republican candidate.

And it worked.  The Democrat candidate in PA-18 barely won the election.  No Wikileaks to worry about this time.  

2018 mid-term elections coming up in November.  Better get ready for President Donald Trump intentionally injecting himself into the mix and "suck up all the oxygen" that Republican House and Senate candidates have.

It's not at all "puzzling" to me what Trump is doing.  But to you and others you don't want to see it.

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Am having trouble visualizing your argument.  Too bad you don't have a chart or any photos to prove your point.

The internet is not a picture book. 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagine all the Tom Petty you'd have to listen to if you did inhale.

(Shudders)

Nah, I just had to get a Clinton reference in there for him.  

It's truly amazing that everything he says can be countered with a Clinton reference.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

There is a Democrat fox in the Republican hen house.  And his name is Donald Trump.

See:  "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" 2016 US Presidential election polling chart and PA-18 election.

:ph34r:

crusader.jpg

March 13, 2018

8:47 AM

White House

President Trump: "I made the decision to fire Secretary of State Rex Tillerson months ago and I'm going to tell the world of right now it by tweet."

White House Aide:  "If you're going to fire Rex Tillerson by tweet, Mr. President, you should wait until tomorrow."

President Trump: "Why wait until tomorrow?"

White House Aide: "Because there's a special congressional election in PA-18 right now and the opinion polls there are very tight.  If you fire Rex Tillerson by tweet the whole main stream media will be focusing on this and not in a good way.  You don't want voters in PA-18 hearing this.  It would certainly hurt the Republican's chances.  Again, you can easily wait until tomorrow.  There's absolutely no reason why you need to fire Tillerson today. None.  Nada.  Zero."

President Trump:  "Why, thank you, White House aide.  You are absolutely right.  I could have made a serious mistake for PA-18.  I will wait until tomorrow to fire Secretary of State Rex Tillerson by tweet.  By the way, what are you working on over there?"

White House Aide:  "Well, Mr. President, you gave ma a chart from the 2016 US Presidential election titled "Whenever Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things".  You want me to discredit it but everything in the poll - the dates, the events, the actual polling numbers - they're all correct.  And then if you add the disclosures that President Clinton called you before you announced your intent to run for President, telling you that you should play a bigger role in the Republican party and focus on the party base voters it all looks suspicious.  Then if you add all the photographs of you and Bill Clinton, you and Hillary Clinton, you and Bill and Hillary Clinton, it would lead a person, any person - even a six year old child -  to think that you were a Hillary Clinton plant in the 2016 Presidential election. 

President Trump:  "But I won the 2016 President election."

White House Aide: "Then if you add Julian Assange and Wikileaks to everything it would lead even a four year old child to think that you were a Hillary Clinton plant in the 2016 Presidential election."  

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

March 13, 2018

8:47 AM

White House

President Trump: "I made the decision to fire Secretary of State Rex Tillerson months ago and I'm going to tell the world of right now it by tweet."

White House Aide:  "If you're going to fire Rex Tillerson by tweet, Mr. President, you should wait until tomorrow."

President Trump: "Why wait until tomorrow?"

White House Aide: "Because there's a special congressional election in PA-18 right now and the opinion polls there are very tight.  If you fire Rex Tillerson by tweet the whole main stream media will be focusing on this and not in a good way.  You don't want voters in PA-18 hearing this.  It would certainly hurt the Republican's chances.  Again, you can easily wait until tomorrow.  There's absolutely no reason why you need to fire Tillerson today. None.  Nada.  Zero."

President Trump:  "Why, thank you, White House aide.  You are absolutely right.  I could have made a serious mistake for PA-18.  I will wait until tomorrow to fire Secretary of State Rex Tillerson by tweet.  By the way, what are you working on over there?"

White House Aide:  "Well, Mr. President, you gave ma a chart from the 2016 US Presidential election titled "Whenever Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things".  You want me to discredit it but everything in the poll - the dates, the events, the actual polling numbers - they're all correct.  And then if you add the disclosures that President Clinton called you before you announced your intent to run for President, telling you that you should play a bigger role in the Republican party and focus on the party base voters it all looks suspicious.  Then if you add all the photographs of you and Bill Clinton, you and Hillary Clinton, you and Bill and Hillary Clinton, it would lead a person, any person - even a six year old child -  to think that you were a Hillary Clinton plant in the 2016 Presidential election. 

President Trump:  "But I won the 2016 President election."

White House Aide: "Then if you add Julian Assange and Wikileaks to everything it would lead even a four year old child to think that you were a Hillary Clinton plant in the 2016 Presidential election."  

crusader.jpg

On 3/30/2018 at 8:04 AM, PearlHowardman said:

There is a Democrat fox in the Republican hen house.  And his name is Donald Trump.

See:  "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" 2016 US Presidential election polling chart and PA-18 election.

Pearl, Pence would be better for the GOP and the country. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/30/2018 at 8:04 AM, PearlHowardman said:

And I suppose all those conservative judges that Trump has appointed and were confirmed by the Republican held Senate are all Democrat plants too?

On 4/4/2018 at 3:03 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Manafort. 

Gates. 

Papadopolous. 

Welcome to 12 months ago ;)

As was Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile.  Wikileaks exposed them.  

Donald Trump was a Hillary Clinton plant, too!  The biggest Hillary Clinton plant of them all.  How did you forget to mention him?

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What? 

What?  Ha ha ha ha ha...

DR, you post a lot of irrefutable information.  But you're not half as smart as you think you are.  You're simply not.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz - Forced to resign her position as DNC Chair after Wikileaks disclosed that she was favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democrat primaries. 

Was Debbie Wasserman-Schultz a Hillary Clinton plant?  

Donna Brazile - Resigned as DNC Interim Chair (she took over the role after Wasserman-Schultz resigned) in February 2017 after Bernie Sanders supporters heavily criticized her for giving Hillary Clinton debate questions before a 2016 Democrat primary debate in Michigan.  Wikileaks exposed Brazile, too.

Was Brazile Hillary Clinton plant?

Simple questions.

P.S. 3rdning - This thread has two links showing that slime ball Bill Clinton persuaded Donald Trump to run for President. Slime ball Bill Clinton, the husband of the 2016 Democrat nominee slime ball Hillary Clinton.  Sound suspicious to you?  Even just a little bit?  Donald Trump and the Clintons were not strangers to each other.  You realize that, right?  I also posted a chart titled "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things."  Either refute the two Clinton articles and/or the chart or go away.

10 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

What?  Ha ha ha ha ha...

DR, you post a lot of irrefutable information.  But you're not half as smart as you think you are.  You're simply not.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz - Forced to resign her position as DNC Chair after Wikileaks disclosed that she was favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democrat primaries. 

Was Debbie Wasserman-Schultz a Hillary Clinton plant?  

Donna Brazile - Resigned as DNC Interim Chair (she took over the role after Wasserman-Schultz resigned) in February 2017 after Bernie Sanders supporters heavily criticized her for giving Hillary Clinton debate questions before a 2016 Democrat primary debate in Michigan.  Wikileaks exposed Brazile, too.

Was Brazile Hillary Clinton plant?

Simple questions.

P.S. 3rdning - This thread has two links showing that slime ball Bill Clinton persuaded Donald Trump to run for President. Slime ball Bill Clinton, the husband of the 2016 Democrat nominee slime ball Hillary Clinton.  Sound suspicious to you?  Even just a little bit?  Donald Trump and the Clintons were not strangers to each other.  You realize that, right?  I also posted a chart titled "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things."  Either refute the two Clinton articles and/or the chart or go away.

CRUSADE ALERT!!!!!!!

23 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's not though.

No, I'm not crusading.  Moreover, I have links to credible sources and a chart with credible events, dates, and polling numbers.

Hey, where is DerangedRhino?  I'm still waiting for him to confirm (the obvious) that both Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile were Hillary Clinton plants in 2016.

Wikileaks exposed both of them and they were forced to resign from their positions at the DNC.

Or does DerangedRhino not like being upstaged by me?  DerangedRhino is going after the little plants like Manafort while I have the biggest Hillary Clinton plant of them all - President Donald Trump!