Face-Melters!!!

4 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

If this happened, don’t the Bills still retain his rights?

I'm not sure what the rules are now days but I don't think so.  Back when Bo Jackson entered the draft, Tampa Bay drafted him. He didn't want to play for them & went to baseball. The next year he was back in the draft & the Raiders drafted him & that's where he went.

10 hours ago, horned dogs said:

Bills stay where they are and draft Sutton the WR from SMU and Ragnow the C from Arkansas  (this one is better Orlando Brown )with 21&22. Oh and TT stays as QB.

That would do it.

10 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

The Bills stay at current draft slots. Draft BPA. The camera zooms into the Bills War Room. We see Russ Brandon smiling. He takes off his mask to reveal he was Tom Donahoe the whole time. A confused Beane resigns. Buddy Nix is brought back as GM. Buddy reveals he has been posting as Dunkirk Don. Face. Melter.

God Help Us All!!

10 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

Bills use most of their draft picks to move up & get Rosen. He refuses to sign with Bills, sits out entire year to renter draft next year. Bills lose all their picks & get nothing.

Man you guys are brutal

On 03/03/2018 at 8:19 AM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

When MN drafted Teddy Bridgewater, a Vikings fan I was watching with cracked a beer bottle over his own head. 

If the Bills move up and package the future (22, 21 and next year's picks) to select a LB, I will break a beer bottle over my own head 

Could always punch yourself in the nuts many, many, many times. It's what the pros do appearently.

On 3/2/2018 at 8:45 PM, NewDayBills said:

Josh Allen falls to 10, Buffalo gives Oakland #21 and #22, Buffalo receives #10 and a 6th round pick. Bills select Josh Allen.

Josh Allen throws a fast ball. The side of the barn remains undamaged. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Josh Allen throws a fast ball. The side of the barn remains undamaged. 

I'd take a chance on him at 10 though, he has Big Ben potential with escapability and the way he extends plays, can throw the ball 70 yards off his back foot. Risky prospect, but I'm all in if he slides to 10. Would still have all of our other picks.

On 3/2/2018 at 5:12 PM, Real McCoy said:

Bills ignore the QB position in FA and in the draft. They pull a Billsy 1st rd DT and LB or some combo of crap.

My face will not melt but head will explode with rage, I might break stuff!!!

I wouldn't even watch the season if that happened...

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I'd take a chance on him at 10 though, he has Big Ben potential with escapability and the way he extends plays, can throw the ball 70 yards off his back foot. Risky prospect, but I'm all in if he slides to 10. Would still have all of our other picks.

The upside is ridiculous, no doubt. I do worry about the floor, but I won't pretend to take the stance that I know better than our scouts and FO. My wife thinks I should be over this stuff after our 3 decades together, but I’ve NEVER been more interested in an offseason seeing how it turns out. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

The upside is ridiculous, no doubt. I do worry about the floor, but I won't pretend to take the stance that I know better than our scouts and FO. My wife thinks I should be over this stuff after our 3 decades together, but I’ve NEVER been more interested in an offseason seeing how it turns out. 

You and me both brother. I follow the prospects in RDS 1-3 because I like to get familiar with guys we draft. I'm also FAR from a scout, just a passionate fan with a worthless opinion. I like the team building aspect of football more than I enjoy watching the actual games. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

You and me both brother. I follow the prospects in RDS 1-3 because I like to get familiar with guys we draft. I'm also FAR from a scout, just a passionate fan with a worthless opinion. I like the team building aspect of football more than I enjoy watching the actual games. 

The successful but weird “transition draft” last year has me more curious than ever! 

• Like (+1) 1