If you had to choose between one of these FA DT's

BeastMode54

29 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

who would it be

Dontari Poe or Star Lolutulei. And if not them, who to target in the draft (we will need to drft one regardless of FA in my opinion

Star L. is not a good DT. He is very much below average. I suspect he'll be hanging around for a long time and will sign for far less than he got as a high draft pick. Poe is a tick above average. They will need to draft a DT in the 1st or 2nd round in either case. They signed Tolbert when it should have been clear that he had nothing left to offer. I hope they don't make that same mistake with Star L. They will also need to upgrade the depth at DT, which shouldn't be too hard.

11 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

I believe we have enough for one big FA signing and thats it. Thats the on'y reason i can see it being DT

Then someone will have to release a better DT than what's on the market right now because there aren't any really good DT's available right now.

39 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

None, because it's extremely doubtful that either one of them would want to come here, unless you grossly overpaid them and gave them Malik Jackson/Calais Campbell money.

All in on negativism I see. Everywhere I see you post today its the same thing. Get real troll.

• Like (+1) 1

if they can somehow get a.j. signed....i would draft both vea and hurst...man we would have a wwe line inside..

adolphus/hurst williams /vea...the orchard park horror show!

or... if we trade a 1st for foles and get vea...we can take harrison or davenport. we have to have a PUNISHING FRONT 4!

Someone showed me a graph recently that demonstrated Lotulolei's productivity in stopping the run. It has gone DOWN every year since he entered the league. He is trending in the wrong direction and is likely to command a large contract. Something about Dontari Poe doesn't sit well with me either. This would be his third team in less than 5 years. Something's not right there.

I choose Bennie Logan.

• Like (+1) 1

I really hope they don't go after Star. The Carolina connection has me a bit concerned. His play is really uninspiring. Rather have Poe and I'm not crazy about him either. Mo and Richardson are really good when motivated but they strike me as the mail it in type once they get their guaranteed money.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

None, because it's extremely doubtful that either one of them would want to come here, unless you grossly overpaid them and gave them Malik Jackson/Calais Campbell money.

So there's no chance that any FA of any worth would ever come here?

That's clearly not true.  It's never been true.  What's the purpose in stating literal falsehoods that add nothing to the discussion?