Giants not likely to move away from Eli

27 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Yup. That the last regime drafted. They may not like him or had him rated high. 

He did beat out Baker Mayfield at Texas Tech. He’s a decent prospect. But it’s true that this regime may not value him. 

4 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That is a great line :)

I honestly think guard play is underappreciated.

Got to build from the center out on each level on both sides of the ball.

Having said that,  I think Gettleman knows exactly what he is doing. If the Bills want the Giants pick it will probably take 3 first rounders and another second rounder.

9 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Got to build from the center out on each level on both sides of the ball.

Having said that,  I think Gettleman knows exactly what he is doing. If the Bills want the Giants pick it will probably take 3 first rounders and another second rounder.

There was a report out there that it would take our two firsts, Glenn, and a 2nd next year. If so, it's pricy but I would absolutely pull the trigger if the Bills think they have their man.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, kdiggz said:

I wonder who the Giants will draft at 21 and 22

With Cordy Glenn on board I'm thinking Billy Price and the best linebacker on the board. They are shifting to a 3-4 defense, so they will need more picks to fill it out. B-)

If they sign Andrew Norwell, they may find themselves in the Super Bowl next year. Glenn, Norwell, Price is a great way to re-build an offensive line. That is why I think they trade down. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

11 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

With Cordy Glenn on board I'm thinking Billy Price and the best linebacker on the board. They are shifting to a 3-4 defense, so they will need more picks to fill it out. B-)

If they sign Andrew Norwell, they may find themselves in the Super Bowl next year. Glenn, Norwell, Price is a great way to re-build an offensive line. That is why I think they trade down. 

I am a big fan of Cordy Glenn, big fan. I would hate to see him go, even with his injuries and potential for more, even with his big contract.

THAT SAID, if we could get to number 2 by just trading our two firsts this year, Glenn and one of our seconds....I would do that in a heart beat. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

There was a report out there that it would take our two firsts, Glenn, and a 2nd next year. If so, it's pricy but I would absolutely pull the trigger if the Bills think they have their man.

This would work IMO.  It is about the max package.

I believe teams negotiate against themselves too often.  No other team can offer 2 ones this year other than Cleveland and they have no need to do so.

Chicago's trade last year is a good example of ovepaying.  Make your offer and hold tight - if fair the NYG may bite.

8 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I would trade him Glenn and keep the first rounder either this year or next.