Won't anyone think of the poor, sensitive Lawful Gun Owner?

LA Grant

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There are restrictions on 1st Amendment. There are exceptions on 4th Amendment. The 2nd Amendment should have special status. We don't deal in absolutes with any of the amendments

Banning military style assault rifles, how difficult will that be when we do it?

I believe that making "exceptions" to the Second Amendment is unacceptable. Shall not be infringed.

4 hours ago, KW95 said:

Hope it never happens to one of your loved ones.  Your tune will change quickly and drastically.

If my loved one goes down in a plane crash, should I try to ban airplanes?

Let's use that thing between our ears for one second.

11 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I believe that making "exceptions" to the Second Amendment is unacceptable. Shall not be infringed.

If my loved one goes down in a plane crash, should I try to ban airplanes?

Let's use that thing between our ears for one second.

Yup, the safest method of transportation...Nice comparison. Too bad those 17 won't have a chance to fly on a plane anymore.

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for gun owners, political cartoons

Image result for gun owners, political cartoons

No one is debating that little handgun or shotgun the so called law abiding citizen is holding. Can you understand that?

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Of course the criminal is dark-skinned...

Funny that you should mention that sir, my first thought was that the cartoonist "deliberately" put blonde hair on the criminal, so that he wouldn't be accused of racism

:lol:

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Funny that you should mention that sir, my first thought was that the cartoonist "deliberately" put blonde hair on the criminal, so that he wouldn't be accused of racism

:lol:

My first thought was he should have made the criminal obviously white, and the gun owner obviously black, and blown everyone's minds.  

Most on the left couldn't comprehend the idea of "law abiding black gun owner."  It completely violates their "gun violence is racist" philosophy.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KW95 said:

No one is debating that little handgun or shotgun the so called law abiding citizen is holding. Can you understand that?

This is not remotely true.............................can you understand that ?

the debate about guns did not start 8 days ago.............can you understand that ?

11 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I'm gonna call this what it is: a lie.  It's not even an original lie; it's an old, tired one.