Bears looking set to release Glennon

BuffaloBillyG

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

No, no, no, no..... NO. 

I'd rather re-sign EJ. 

If he can run a pro offense and throw the ball down the field I would have no problem with him as a bridge qb. He would be a dramatic upgrade from what we currently have. Let me remind you that the Bills scored three points in its playoff loss in which the qb play was dreadful. 

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If he can run a pro offense and throw the ball down the field I would have no problem with him as a bridge qb. He would be a dramatic upgrade from what we currently have. Let me remind you that the Bills scored three points in its playoff loss in which the qb play was dreadful. 

Glennon a dramatic upgrade?  No, Nope, Nein, and Nyet. 

YellowishHelpfulBeardeddragon-max-14mb.g

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

If he can run a pro offense(he can't) and throw the ball down the field(not well) I would have no problem with him as a bridge qb. He would be a dramatic upgrade from what we currently have(No, he really wouldn't be). Let me remind you that the Bills scored three points in its playoff loss in which the qb play was dreadful.(Let me remind you that the Bears paid Glennon 16 million dollars to not be running their offense last year. He is one of a small handful of guys that would be a downgrade on Taylor in every football aspect) 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Tyrod Taylor being the starting qb next year is unacceptable. Whatever option is available needs to be taken. If a bad option is better than what our current situation is I'm for it. If its not Glennon then let it be someone else. I'm no longer receptive to watching a pop warner offense. 

Just now, JohnC said:

Tyrod Taylor being the starting qb next year is unacceptable. Whatever option is available needs to be taken. If a bad option is better than what our current situation is I'm for it. If its not Glennon then let it be someone else. I'm no longer receptive to watching a pop warner offense. 

People actually banging the table for Glennon JUST to get rid of Tyrod

OMFG

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

People actually banging the table for Glennon JUST to get rid of Tyrod

OMFG

I'm not banging the table for any particular qb. However, I'm banging the table for another option at qb. Odds are that the organization is going to move on from Taylor. If you don't believe that then you are going to be disappointed when it happens this offseason. I'm open to any option other than the status quo. It's as simple as that. 

Just now, JohnC said:

I'm not banging the table for any particular qb. However, I'm banging the table for another option at qb. Odds are that the organization is going to move on from Taylor. If you don't believe that then you are going to be disappointed when it happens this offseason. I'm open to any option other than the status quo. It's as simple as that. 

so........like I said?

• Like (+1) 1