Reuben Foster arrested for second time this offseason; DV suspected

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

She has a history of false DV accusations that she spent time in jail for.  That's a fact pattern that you continue to ignore because it doesn't buttress your argument that simply does not add up.  

Look. She’s a known liar and money hungry. If you believe she suddenly came to Jesus on the stand well I have a bridge to sell you.  We don’t know what happened and never will. When I think of likely scenarios the one that makes the most sense is money changing hands. Can I prove it? No. I hope foster learns a big lesson, hope the girl somehow manages to live a straight life from here on out. I’m not one to say after someone makes a mistake that they should just go off and die. Just about everyone deserves a second or third chance. And I grew up in a home with domestic violence but it was my mom doing to my dad. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

Look. She’s a known liar and money hungry. If you believe she suddenly came to Jesus on the stand well I have a bridge to sell you.  We don’t know what happened and never will. When I think of likely scenarios the one that makes the most sense is money changing hands. Can I prove it? No. I hope foster learns a big lesson, hope the girl somehow manages to live a straight life from here on out. I’m not one to say after someone makes a mistake that they should just go off and die. Just about everyone deserves a second or third chance. And I grew up in a home with domestic violence but it was my mom doing to my dad. 

You are spewing pure conjecture with no basis in fact.  No one can stop you so revel on. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

The alleged victim provided a video to law enforcement that shows she sustained her injuries in a fight with at least one other woman and perhaps two. The video supports her testimony.

You seem to have something against Foster that is blinding you from reality.

i think there’s about a very slight chance that Foster paid her to change the story.  Unlikely, but a chance.  To say that there’s ZERO chance that that happened just because she said something under oath and had a video of here getting beat down is a stretch.  He’s off.  She’s spending some time in jail.  Bama and niner fans are happy.  Both are individuals with questionable character, which, imo, leads me to believe that there’s at least a chance that he paid her to change the story.  To assume that there is zero chance that that happened is a bit naive imo.  

That being said,  Foster is still on the niners and has a career to play out.  I don’t and won’t hate on him. Hopefully this experience has humbled him some and can become the HoFer he has the potential to become.  He’s a helluva player.

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

i think there’s about a very slight chance that Foster paid her to change the story.  Unlikely, but a chance.  To say that there’s ZERO chance that that happened just because she said something under oath and had a video of here getting beat down is a stretch.  He’s off.  She’s spending some time in jail.  Bama and niner fans are happy.  Both are individuals with questionable character, which, imo, leads me to believe that there’s at least a chance that he paid her to change the story.  To assume that there is zero chance that that happened is a bit naive imo.  

That being said,  Foster is still on the niners and has a career to play out.  I don’t and won’t hate on him. Hopefully this experience has humbled him some and can become the HoFer he has the potential to become.  He’s a helluva player.

Foster doesn't have any history of domestic violence that I am aware of/ What is questionable about his character?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

The alleged victim provided a video to law enforcement that shows she sustained her injuries in a fight with at least one other woman and perhaps two. The video supports her testimony.

You seem to have something against Foster that is blinding you from reality.

i have nothing against him just that being in reality we don't know what happened. I find it funny that you suddenly believe she's being honest and what she said on the stand is the 100 percent truth.  Who knows man.  

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i have nothing against him just that being in reality we don't know what happened. I find it funny that you suddenly believe she's being honest and what she said on the stand is the 100 percent truth.  Who knows man.  

I don't know that is she is 100% honest, but we know that the injuries she suffered were from a fight with one or more women, and not caused by Foster. There is video evidence to prove it. The court is not solely relying on her word.

After a through investigation and court proceedings, the charges against Foster were dropped.

You should fold up the tent. 

Edited by Sky Diver

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Foster doesn't have any history of domestic violence that I am aware of/ What is questionable about his character?

I think he's referring to the marijuana and illegal weapons charges.

Btw, neither of which I think means "questionable character" only "questionable judgement" which we've all had before, especially at a young age.

Good for the charges getting dropped.

Is it possible she lied on the stand?

Sure.

Does it matter anymore?

Nope.

It's done with, everybody should be over it.

Hope he can move on from all of it and have a good career.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I think he's referring to the marijuana and illegal weapons charges.

Btw, neither of which I think means "questionable character" only "questionable judgement" which we've all had before, especially at a young age.

Good for the charges getting dropped.

Is it possible she lied on the stand?

Sure.

Does it matter anymore?

Nope.

It's done with, everybody should be over it.

Hope he can move on from all of it and have a good career.

Agreed. He made poor decisions, but we can't conclude from them that he has a poor character, imo.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

She has a history of false DV accusations that she spent time in jail for.  That's a fact pattern that you continue to ignore because it doesn't buttress your argument that simply does not add up.  

So I guess the smart thing to do is not date her in the first place. Oh but that cookie so sweet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

He had character concerns coming out of bama.  Just google Rueben foster character concern

59 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Agreed. He made poor decisions, but we can't conclude from them that he has a poor character, imo.

I mean he did play at 'bama so that's definitely a testament to his poor decision making ??

(Sorry too ez)

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Right, but if ones not totally emotionally invested in the guy, those poor decisions might raise questions about his character. One might refer to such a situation as a guy having questionable character even. No ones piling on the guy at this point. 

27 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Right, but if ones not totally emotionally invested in the guy, those poor decisions might raise questions about his character. One might refer to such a situation as a guy having questionable character even. No ones piling on the guy at this point. 

The poor decisions I am aware of (smoking pot, getting involved with the wrong woman, getting into an argument with a guy at a hospital), isn't proof to me that he has a bad character.

I don't know the guy and I try not to judge a book by it's cover. My life experience has taught me that's a bad idea.

Edited by Sky Diver
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

The poor decisions I am aware of (smoking pot, getting involved with the wrong woman, getting into an argument with a guy at a hospital), isn't proof to me that he has a bad character.

I don't know the guy and I try not to judge a book by it's cover. My life experience has taught me that's a bad idea.

Again, the difference between “proof of” and “raises questions about”

do you really not see the difference between such phrases? 

11 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Again, the difference between “proof of” and “raises questions about”

do you really not see the difference between such phrases? 

You can raise questions on anyone if that's your aim.

Some people raised questions about Jesus.

Edited by Sky Diver

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

You can raise questions on anyone if that's your aim.

Some people raised questions about Jesus.

To be fair, he’s won a lot of games lately but he wasn’t that good when coaching the dolphins.

or were you talking about that long haired hippy fellow? 

Its tricky to tell with you when you start with the biblical references. 

31 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

To be fair, he’s won a lot of games lately but he wasn’t that good when coaching the dolphins.

or were you talking about that long haired hippy fellow? 

Its tricky to tell with you when you start with the biblical references. 

I don’t have any problems with biblical references when they are appropriate. The Bible has a lot to say about judging others.

On 2/11/2018 at 7:46 PM, Steptide said:

I will never understand these kind of things. I guess I'm just from a different walk of life, but I will never understand how people completely blow their careers over this kind of thing 

He should have a circle of friends that keep him away from danger, like this or brawls at 3 in the morning at a bar.

On 2/11/2018 at 7:46 PM, Steptide said:

I will never understand these kind of things. I guess I'm just from a different walk of life, but I will never understand how people completely blow their careers over this kind of thing 

Some people are just dumb. That's about the best reason I can come up with.