Hot for Olympian

Buffalo Barbarian

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Is that crazy former NHL goalie Ilyas wife?

(I know some of those eastern european countries used to add an 'a' or another letter to the end of the last name if they were male or female....)

She's married to her curling partner.  Don't know if she's related to the goalie.

On 2/12/2018 at 6:55 PM, Fadingpain said:

That's former Olympic gold medal winner Tara Lipinski.

tara-lipinski-maldives-honeymoon-todd-ka

Tara-Lipinski-Talks-About-2014-Sochi-Win

I thought she was so dorky looking when she won gold, and then she turned into a smokeshow, after disappearing for a long time.............Are we sure it's the same person?

20 minutes ago, bbb said:

I thought she was so dorky looking when she won gold, and then she turned into a smokeshow, after disappearing for a long time.............Are we sure it's the same person?

Yes, of course it is.

Canadian figure skater Meagan Duhamel, who has the most professionally executed haircut at the Olympics.

Doesn't necessarily look like it in this photo, but if you have been watching, her hair is fantastic.

She is TINY....4'10" tall.  

USATSI_10376715.jpg

2 minutes ago, bbb said:

Do you have some proof? DNA records and such? 

It's her!  Watch the Olympics.  They reference her Olympic gold medal and past figure skating experiences constantly, plus she's the color analyst for figure skating; they only hire ex-famous figure skaters for that job.

Her partner on the broadcasts is Johnny Weir who is another ex-figure skater.

Read up on her entry at Wikipedia, talking about her figure skating career and current career as TV sports broadcaster!

On February 13, 2018 at 1:18 AM, apuszczalowski said:

Is that crazy former NHL goalie Ilyas wife?

(I know some of those eastern european countries used to add an 'a' or another letter to the end of the last name if they were male or female....)

No.

Ilya's wife is a hot blonde, Yevgeniya.

Yevgeniya+Bryzgalov.2010-06-23.Coyotes+g

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

It's her!  Watch the Olympics.  They reference her Olympic gold medal and past figure skating experiences constantly, plus she's the color analyst for figure skating; they only hire ex-famous figure skaters for that job.

Her partner on the broadcasts is Johnny Weir who is another ex-figure skater.

Read up on her entry at Wikipedia, talking about her figure skating career and current career as TV sports broadcaster!

Dude - I looked up Paul McCartney's wiki and there was nothing on him being switched out for another person, either. 

If anybody saw the Russian pairs skaters last night (which BTW, I thought Russia wasn't allowed in these Olympics?!?)  - the chick had a great butt and she was basically wearing a thong.  Some on twitter were outraged.  I wasn't one of them.

Can't find any pics, though.

On February 15, 2018 at 5:55 PM, bbb said:

If anybody saw the Russian pairs skaters last night (which BTW, I thought Russia wasn't allowed in these Olympics?!?)  - the chick had a great butt and she was basically wearing a thong.  Some on twitter were outraged.  I wasn't one of them.

Can't find any pics, though.

Evgenia Tarasova.  Here's a couple of thong shots for ya.

evgenia-tarasova-and-vladimir-morozov-of

evgenia-tarasova-and-vladimir-morozov-of

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

On 2/12/2018 at 3:05 AM, Fadingpain said:

Are we limiting this to the current winter Olympic athletes?

Canadian ice dancer Tessa Virtue:

tessa-virtue-2014-tiff-gala_5.jpg

Yes, unfortunately, the only way to watch her was to watch ice dancing but sometimes you have to make sacrifices.

There was also Sasha Cohen back in the day:

D585917D-D4E5-423D-A2EE-CEAA0D73EB38.jpeg

Edited by Talley56