Jim Kelly has Gallbladder removed

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

In rebuttal to your first point, you're the one that implied I was a jackass so your hypocrocy is staggering. Secondly, Jim Kelly was a Bill and is no more a Bill. For someone who missed the 90's and has never experienced the success they had, it gets extremely tiring hearing about all the greats and the glory days. And no, I wasn't looking for a reaction, at least not the one you think. I was asking sincerely as I know that some fans similar to my age feel the same way about these stories as I 

Sucks to be you then, your the one who missed out.  Those times were incredible and maybe if you actually experienced it you would understand why people still feel connected to those times years later 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Anyone else tired of hearing about the has beens?

You're right, it's been a few years since Hunter's Hope Foundation enabled the changing of laws to require testing that has saved the lives of infants with rare diseases. 

I am not aware of the Hall of Fame quarterback, Foundation starting, and two time cancer survivor doing anything significant in the past couple years. Well, except raise tons of money for charity. 

But you're right - what a has been!

Edited by Bob Chandler's Hands
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm not sleeping until I see a thread telling me when Jim Kelly cuts his toenails.

And even then, I won't sleep until I'm certain that none of them were cut too short.

7 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

If not for Jim Kelly, this franchise would likely be somewhere else...

Somewhere with a QB who can win a ring?

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

Sucks to be you then, your the one who missed out.  Those times were incredible and maybe if you actually experienced it you would understand why people still feel connected to those times years later 

1 hour ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

You're right, it's been a few years since Hunter's Hope Foundation enabled the changing of laws to require testing that has saved the lives of infants with rare diseases. 

I am not aware of the Hall of Fame quarterback, Foundation starting, and two time cancer survivor doing anything significant in the past couple years. Well, except raise tons of money for charity. 

But you're right - what a has been!

I'd like to extend my get well wishes to Jill also... Pneumonia is no joke... The times I've spoken to her are memorable... Warm, classy, person.