Panthers Place Interim GM Marty Hurney on Leave After Allegations by His Ex-Wife - Now Reinstated

20 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Sue for what you goof?  Your post ranges from uninformed to laughable.  Nothing to sue for.  Cuckolding has nothing to do with this, though it seems to be on your mind quite a bit lol.  Fetishes are fine though!  Whatever floats your boat.  I don’t see the enjoyment of watching that, but then again I don’t have deep-rooted issues that gets Freud’s coffin a rockin.

You clearly are too uninformed to carry on this conversation. 

And Sue for wrongful termination, his wife for slander, and if his wife did have an affair sue the guy she torqued.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

One of the definitions of “joke” in the dictionary is any person who describes themselves as an alpha male. 

I looked up the definition of "joke" and didn't see that as a definition. Even though guys that call themselves alpha males are funny, and usually not alpha males. There are Alpha Males out there so don't fool yourself, it's just not some jersey Shore DBag. It was an evolutionary tactic for humans and is used by many species to decided who gets to bang all the females, ex. Elks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

You clearly are too uninformed to carry on this conversation. 

And Sue for wrongful termination, his wife for slander, and if his wife did have an affair sue the guy she torqued.

Says the person who understands law as well as he explains his taste in cuckolding.  He was not terminated, so uh no wrongful termination lol.  And you were looking for libel not slander, and that’s a no go when the grounds are these types of statements. 

So yea reaaaaal informed.  

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Says the person who understands law as well as he explains his taste in cuckolding.  He was not terminated, so uh no wrongful termination lol.  And you were looking for libel not slander, and that’s a no go when the grounds are these types of statements. 

So yea reaaaaal informed.  

He doesn't have to sue the Panthers, he can sue his ex-wife. North Carolina law for their states he can go after her a lot more because she cheated, if allegations are true. And that's they are down here and her lover that also face up to $25,000 penalty

But nonetheless it doesn't matter, the guys shouldn't have to answer to us or anyone else until this is all said and done. You don't know what the term cuckolding is referencing, basically we you are using it to describe fellas like you are saying that you're weak men with little fortitude to actually just back down because some woman says something. Whatever happened to sticks and stones break my bones? It's bull **** and it's now it's used to persecute people

And honestly, there's little reason to believe he wouldn't be terminated. He can easily go sue them for lost wages to this as well. North Carolina is a very friendly state for the employee despite being a right-to-work state

Edited by Boyst62

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

You don't have a problem with peoples' livelihoods being put in jeopardy because of a potentially false allegation?

Man, you're cold.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

He doesn't have to sue the Panthers, he can sue his ex-wife. North Carolina law for their states he can go after her a lot more because she cheated, if allegations are true. And that's they are down here and her lover that also face up to $25,000 penalty

But nonetheless it doesn't matter, the guys shouldn't have to answer to us or anyone else until this is all said and done. You don't know what the term cuckolding is referencing, basically we you are using it to describe fellas like you are saying that you're weak men with little fortitude to actually just back down because some woman says something. Whatever happened to sticks and stones break my bones? It's bull **** and it's now it's used to persecute people

And honestly, there's little reason to believe he wouldn't be terminated. He can easily go sue them for lost wages to this as well. North Carolina is a very friendly state for the employee despite being a right-to-work state

He isn't losing wages.  He was placed on administrative leave for an investigation to take place.  He will be cleared and return to work once this blows over if they are indeed false.  Should the company (Panthers) do nothing with the complaint because it might not be true?

Boyst I don't even know what to say.  Stop with the victim complex.  He IS innocent until proven guilty.  That is what is going on now.  His employer received a complaint and is investigating it.  As much as you are complaining about this it is happening exactly as you say it should.  He doesn't have to answer to us.  Not a single post has said he was guilty.  The couple you took issue with said there MIGHT be something there.  His company has a reputation to uphold so no he doesn't have to break the law to get in trouble at work.  He signed an policy that explicitly states "It is not enough simply to avoid being found guilty of a crime. Instead, as an employee of the NFL or a member club, you are held to a higher standard and expected to conduct yourself in a way that is responsible, promotes the values upon which the League is based, and is lawful. Persons who fail to live up to this standard of conduct are guilty of conduct detrimental and subject to discipline, even where the conduct itself does not result in conviction of a crime."  Further down the policy "Violent or threatening behavior among employees, whether in or outside the workplace" also "Conduct that imposes inherent danger to the safety and well being of another person"  

They received information and are investigating it.  Isn't that exactly what you are banging the table for?  I will guarantee he is on paid leave.  So he isn't losing money and if the allegations can't be further substantiated he will bear no scars from it.  He will return to work and that's that.  What are you even complaining about?  I get that you are a white male and therefore have it harder that anyone else in America but put it to rest in this thread.  

7 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

He undoubtedly is, just look at his recent posts for evidence. 

My issue with this is that they have been divorced for years and it's coming up now as a result of a cash-grab tactic by his ex. Her attorney came out today and said it was all just "mistrust between exes" and there's nothing to see here. For those of you lucky enough not to be aware: family law is seedy and awful, people regularly paint each other as monsters to extract whatever they want from the other side. Looks like this attorney overplayed their hand and is regretting they may have just killed the goose that laid the golden egg and are trying to walk things back. 

I have no opinion about the thread topic. She definitely might be trying to just get money out of him. Who knows?

But I don't like the hear guys talk about "putting a woman in her place". Makes women sound like an object or a pet. This is something that men have said about women for decades, and it usually means the man dominating the woman.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

I have no opinion about the thread topic. She definitely might be trying to just get money out of him. Who knows?

But I don't like the hear guys talk about "putting a woman in her place". Makes women sound like an object or a pet. This is something that men have said about women for decades, and it usually means the man dominating the woman.

We're on the same page there. I agree with your point, no disagreement.

2 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

I looked up the definition of "joke" and didn't see that as a definition. Even though guys that call themselves alpha males are funny, and usually not alpha males. There are Alpha Males out there so don't fool yourself, it's just not some jersey Shore DBag. It was an evolutionary tactic for humans and is used by many species to decided who gets to bang all the females, ex. Elks.

I'm an alpha elk

Just kidding

I'm a turtle. And I'm pregnant 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Y'all need to cash in your man cards while they still might have some credit because down this path yall advance you destory the credibility of man with every inaction

I feel sorry for y'all.  The pussification of America is so god damn sad it makes me sick and embarrassed to live here.

If you TRULY believe this and still in US you are a bigger kitty than Caitlyn Jenner.

10 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Wasn't it Gene Wilder with the sheep?

Man, that was funny.

Hide the Woolite!

My other favorite skit from the movie was the part "What happens during erection", think it was Tony Randell who played the mission commander.  "Damm it who pressed the frown button!"

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Panthers Place Interim GM Marty Hurney on Leave After Allegations by His Ex-Wife - Now Reinstated