The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 2:48 PM, Nanker said:

It’s Fleet Week in The City. 

Ospreys do a daily flyover up the Hudson   

As an aside, there was another weird photo op of a plane circling the Statue a few weeks back.  Of course the low approach heads straight into the high rises at the Battery. 

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Who does this remind you of? 

That was fantastic! Especially when the 'tough guy' kid got tossed aside like hot garbage and began screeching like a little B word.

I'm going to stash this until needed:

By Ted Nugent

It is a heartbreaking shame how America is so divided. But until the other side wakes the hell up we must remain so. My side believes in secure borders. My side... knows the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. My side wants to end the insane suicide of gunfree slaughter zones. My side believes in earning your own way and living within your means and saving for a rainy day. My side believes in making sacrifices and taking risks working your ass off everyday to be in the asset column for our families and fellow Americans. My side believes that unarmed and helpless should be a choice not a forced condition. my side believes all elected employees should be held to constitutional accountability. My side believes the government works for we the people and should stop their criminal orgy of wasting tax dollars. My side respects law enforcement and being lawful. My side stands up for truth logic and common sense. My side believes in the US Constitution, the bill of rights, the Declaration of Independence, the Pledge of Allegiance, the 10 Commandments and the golden rule. Until the dividers agree to be reasonable honest goodwill and decency we will unfortunately remain divided. We welcome them to wake up & end it. One nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Dividing good from bad is a good idea.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm going to stash this until needed:

By Ted Nugent

It is a heartbreaking shame how America is so divided. But until the other side wakes the hell up we must remain so. My side believes in secure borders. My side... knows the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. My side wants to end the insane suicide of gunfree slaughter zones. My side believes in earning your own way and living within your means and saving for a rainy day. My side believes in making sacrifices and taking risks working your ass off everyday to be in the asset column for our families and fellow Americans. My side believes that unarmed and helpless should be a choice not a forced condition. my side believes all elected employees should be held to constitutional accountability. My side believes the government works for we the people and should stop their criminal orgy of wasting tax dollars. My side respects law enforcement and being lawful. My side stands up for truth logic and common sense. My side believes in the US Constitution, the bill of rights, the Declaration of Independence, the Pledge of Allegiance, the 10 Commandments and the golden rule. Until the dividers agree to be reasonable honest goodwill and decency we will unfortunately remain divided. We welcome them to wake up & end it. One nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Dividing good from bad is a good idea.

I tend to be a fan of Uncle Ted, from his music to his general political leanings.  But this time I must disagree

The mindset that we're right, you're wrong, and lets start talking when you admit how right we are is a rather Progressive stance.

24 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I tend to be a fan of Uncle Ted, from his music to his general political leanings.  But this time I must disagree

The mindset that we're right, you're wrong, and lets start talking when you admit how right we are is a rather Progressive stance.

Which of those positions, stated by Ted, are you willing to compromise on?

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Unfortunately that’s the nature of the enemy. When faced with an implacable foe you can either back down and give in, or you can bring them to heel.

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Unfortunately that’s the nature of the enemy. When faced with an implacable foe you can either back down and give in, or you can bring them to heel.

Rhetoric like this is why I have to fear for my safety.

• Like (+1) 1