The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1275906796876521472

UFO hunters? Marco Rubio reveals ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force’

U.S. lawmakers are asking the Pentagon for a detailed, unclassified report on unidentified aerial phenomena over concerns the issue has been given scant attention from the intelligence community while acknowledging the existence of an “Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force.”

In his report attached to the 2020-2021 Senate Intelligence Authorization Act, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, instructs the director of national intelligence, the secretary of defense and other agency heads to compile data on “unidentified aerial phenomenon,” more commonly referred to as unidentified flying objects, or UFOs.

“The Committee remains concerned that there is no unified, comprehensive process within the Federal Government for collecting and analyzing intelligence on unidentified aerial phenomena, despite the potential threat,” according to the bill.

“The Committee understands that the relevant intelligence may be sensitive; nevertheless, the Committee finds that the information sharing and coordination across the Intelligence Community has been inconsistent, and this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders,” it continues. ...

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

What do I win?

image.thumb.png.dfb0ea6d4b05700dd33658a4b6cb8ddf.png

If you're an American citizen, you are entitled to
A heated kidney shaped pool, a microwave oven
Don't watch the food cook
A Dyna-Gym, I'll personally demonstrate it
In the privacy of your own home
A king size Titanic unsinkable
Molly Brown water bed with polybendum

A foolproof plan and an airtight alibi
Real simulated Indian jewelry
A Gucci shoetree, a year's supply of antibiotics
A personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth
And Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number
A beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick
Rosemary's baby
A dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams

A new Matador, a new mastodon, a Maverick
A Mustang, a Montego, a Merc Montclair
A Mark IV, a meteor, a Mercedes, an MG
Or a Malibu, a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati
A Mac truck, a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped
A Winnebago, hell, a herd of Winnebagos
We're giving 'em away
Or how about a McCulloch chainsaw

A Las Vegas wedding, a Mexican divorce
A solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot
Or a baby's arm holding an apple

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it is 2020 after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6QyfrS7ARI&feature=emb_logo

@ 2:04 it is pretty interesting.

1.) Well, made in China, after all...

2.) I hope the damn dam doesn't collapse. It would be a horrific scene for all that water to be suddenly released. The devastation would be terrible.

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

2.) I hope the damn dam doesn't collapse. It would be a horrific scene for all that water to be suddenly released. The devastation would be terrible.

Wonder how much that would screw their electric grid?

Can't even imagine how much devastation could be caused to 400 MILLION people living downstream.

Agree, hope it doesn't fail.

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

More truth to that statement than what might be generally known. China has long produced inferior products, especially steel and aluminum.  Fortunately we here in the U.S. have ramped up domestic production for at least our own use. We need good quality steel and aluminum not only for our construction projects but for our defense. We've all seen reports regarding problems with their other products whether it's been concern for safety or authenticity. 

I personally take a good deal of supplements and vitamins. I recently took a good look at where these products were manufactured and was in shock regarding how many came from China. I now am undergoing my own China boycott and am replacing each supplement & vitamin by ordering them online from a reputable product made in the USA. My little war against China.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

More truth to that statement than what might be generally known. China has long produced inferior products, especially steel and aluminum.  Fortunately we here in the U.S. have ramped up domestic production for at least our own use. We need good quality steel and aluminum not only for our construction projects but for our defense. We've all seen reports regarding problems with their other products whether it's been concern for safety or authenticity. 

I personally take a good deal of supplements and vitamins. I recently took a good look at where these products were manufactured and was in shock regarding how many came from China. I now am undergoing my own China boycott and am replacing each supplement & vitamin by ordering them online from a reputable product made in the USA. My little war against China.

What specific vitamin brands are manufactured in the US?