The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I am am so tired of being called racist because of the color of my skin, by someone who hates people the color of my skin!

Well then, just self-identify as having different color skin!

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Robot voice) "Must appear human. Hmmm how do humans extinguish their flaming cakes? I got it..."

(Though, in Mitten's defense, it IS more sanitary)

He should see me with the leaf blower, then...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Robot voice) "Must appear human. Hmmm how do humans extinguish their flaming cakes? I got it..."

He reminds me of the character from Modern Family...

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That office doesn't look much better than a cubicle. Not even a picture on the wall.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Were a nation of germophobes who also enjoy spittle cake on birthdays. I don’t get it. 

I commend R-Money for how he handled that. 

Now, does he really ***** believe Joseph Smith’s bull#### or not? That’s what I wanna know. Kolob? Really? Magic stones? Really?

18 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

https://www.complex.com/life/2019/03/twitter-announces-conversations-changes-new-camera-features

New Twitter app has changed its engagement settings so that you can't see the number of likes and retweets. CNN's finest must be sick of getting ratio'd.  

And Facebook/Instagram/X-Box Live have been down for a few hours in spots/major metro areas

857a5145e316a3dec53474b29cf2f187a806087c62731b1a3d7bdf4de8312098.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6804973/Facebook-Messenger-Instagram-Global-outage-hits-sites-time.html

• Thank you (+1) 1