The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44228/rider-university-dean-resigns-after-university-kassy-dillon

I. Hate. Liberals. 

Liberals are tolerant rant of everything other than non-liberals. Truitt Cathy (the dude who started Chick-Fil-A) was a devout, southern Christian who was more Mayberry than Mayberry. Sorry he preferred traditional marriage. 

Speaking of Mayberry, I grew up with thinking Mayberry was the place to live. How stupid of me. It lacks in diversity, there were no transgender women sharing bathrooms with little girls, and the show was sexist too!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/will-smiths-rumored-new-role-causing-controversy-skin-color-113504252.html

Who are these people? Will Smith can’t play a black dude because it’s disrespectful because while Will Smith is black his skin tone isn’t black enough? Like, who thinks this? How many people are dumb enough to think this? Are there really people out there like this or is this the Main Street media trying to convince us this is a thing when it isn’t. 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think this is where S. E. Cupp explains that while some people see a bird that won't dance, she sees one bird as representative of all of us in the age of #metoo; forced to fight off the unwanted aggression of an overzealous lover of bad Elvis impersonators. 

• Haha (+1) 5

36 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I think this is where S. E. Cupp explains that while some people see a bird that won't dance, she sees one bird as representative of all of us in the age of #metoo; forced to fight off the unwanted aggression of an overzealous lover of bad Elvis impersonators. 

This post was not ignored by The_Dude because The_Dude is a man that doesn't need a safe space.

I guess I'll throw this here.

Just so the board knows, you won't be hearing from me for a while (5 weeks !)

As we enter Lent, we Christians are supposed to "give up" something, especially something that we enjoy.

Rather than the usual (chocolate, movies, etc.) I have to decided to challenge myself and hold off on posting to PPP.

Best wishes to everyone in the meantime.................see you after Easter.

☘️    ?   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As we enter Lent, we Christians are supposed to "give up" something, especially something that we enjoy.

Rather than the usual (chocolate, movies, etc.) I have to decided to challenge myself and hold off on posting to PPP.

☘️    ?   

:beer: Have a good break, B-Man. Happy Easter (in advance)! 

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

☘️    ?  

Good luck, and Happy Easter!

Though personally I prefer to give up nude skydiving, but to each his own...

• Like (+1) 1