What will happen to Larry Nassar in jail?

What do you think will happen to Larry Nassar?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How will his days be spent?

• Isolation for the rest of his life?
    • Suffers routine accidents where "no one saw nothin'"
    • Suffers a fatal accident where "no one saw nothin'"
    • Does an Aaron Hernandez

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

While I'd love him to be alone in protective custody for a very long time slowly losing his mind, the coward is going to kill himself at the first opportunity.

He would have done that already if he was going to. It'll be 3 or 4 yrs for it to sink in and if in PC he won't have much of an opportunity. They get checked a lot. 

Just now, Boyst62 said:

He would have done that already if he was going to. It'll be 3 or 4 yrs for it to sink in and if in PC he won't have much of an opportunity. They get checked a lot. 

After the days and days of sitting through the victim impact statements, he's going to try it when he can once he gets a few minutes alone at a home facility. I would not be at all surprised if he was under heavy observation (wherever they're holding him) while awaiting all these sentencings.

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

After the days and days of sitting through the victim impact statements, he's going to try it when he can once he gets a few minutes alone at a home facility. I would not be at all surprised if he was under heavy observation (wherever they're holding him) while awaiting all these sentencings.

It's easy to go ahead and an hero in these situations. 10 minutes of no checks and boom. I doubt he's in psych. 

Those things have giant glass doors and an officer in front of every 3 or 4 cells looking right in. Nothing to do anything with and the only attempt I have known of was someone running into the wall a few times head first until knocked out.

He could eliminate himself now. I doubt the impact statements mean much to him other than realizing what he likely already knew - he's !@#$ed.

Still disappionted that the enablers of people like him & Sandusky never face real consequences.  (& by that referring to more than just Paterno & the MSU President that was looking to retire anyway.)  Nasser appears to have abused some of the girls w/ the parents in the room.  How f###ing stupid do you have to be to allow that to happen literally in front of you?

Edited by Taro T