Tre White possibly leaks Gaines is leaving?

WMDman

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Nothing racist about my comment, in fact going further this applies to most younger kids nowadays.

Too much time playing on phones, texting, etc....the live human interaction element has been lost.

Just sick and tired of all the ghetto slang and incoherent babble. If you are being paid millions of dollars to play football shouldn't be that hard to learn how to speak coherent English.

And yet they still speak with more clarity, accuracy and logic than you. :o

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure why Rodak or anybody would waste time trying to decipher this gangsta jibberish on social media.

Good thing these guys excel at football or they'd be lucky to get a job flipping burgers with such horrendous grammar and communication skills.

you-had-to-go-there.jpg

Not sure why Rodak or anybody would waste time trying to decipher this gangsta jibberish on social media.

Good thing these guys excel at football or they'd be lucky to get a job flipping burgers with such horrendous grammar and communication skills.

Nothing racist about my comment, in fact going further this applies to most younger kids nowadays.

Too much time playing on phones, texting, etc....the live human interaction element has been lost.

Just sick and tired of all the ghetto slang and incoherent babble. If you are being paid millions of dollars to play football shouldn't be that hard to learn how to speak coherent English.

Sorry but communicating via 'emoticon' with usernames like 'Gimmedat' is simply a clown show and most educated well spoken folks are tired of it. I know I am.

Yeah!

Donald-Trump-MAGA-Hat.png

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

We won't break the bank for Gaines and he's likely going to ask for top money given his metrics (when he was healthy that is).

And I can ask to be the King of England.

Both Ain’t happening.

Gaines will get respectable money but not top money. No way no how.

3 hours ago, WMDman said:

On IG tre left a comment on Ejs post that said "Takeoff..where the hell you going? oh outta buffalo smh". Tre always messes with Ej on IG but he should know that this is gonna stir the pot. has ayone heard anything on Ejs status?

Many of us don't speak "twittergrambookspacechatvinetubelinkflick" fluently......

That exchange could mean anything.

As everyone else is focused on Tre's comment; here I am concerned with the emojis Poyer used. Is he mad at him? Will they follow each other on Twitter if and when EJ leaves? 

Man, who would've thought we'd be saying we didn't want someone named EJ to leave :lol:

Edited by Captain Murica