Tre White possibly leaks Gaines is leaving?

WMDman

On IG tre left a comment on Ejs post that said "Takeoff..where the hell you going? oh outta buffalo smh". Tre always messes with Ej on IG but he should know that this is gonna stir the pot. has ayone heard anything on Ejs status?

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Where's Duncekirk Don to clear all of this **** up? :lol:

he said Bills not re-signing Gaines.  too expensive.  he might be right.  if you check spotrac to see what Gaines might get for a contract it says $9 mil.  that seems crazy high but that might be the going rate.  i don't think a player that is always injured is worth that much

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, kdiggz said:

he said Bills not re-signing Gaines.  too expensive.  he might be right.  if you check spotrac to see what Gaines might get for a contract it says $9 mil.  that seems crazy high but that might be the going rate.  i don't think a player that is always injured is worth that much

You're really taking my post seriously?  :lol:

6 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I would not mind Gaines back under a team friendly contract but looking at mocks I would not be surprised if we pick a CB in the 4th or 5th round.  After all building up DB's is McD's specialty.

4 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Even Rodak is conducting his own investigation via IG comment. Simply amazing. 

Not sure why Rodak or anybody would waste time trying to decipher this gangsta jibberish on social media.

Good thing these guys excel at football or they'd be lucky to get a job flipping burgers with such horrendous grammar and communication skills.

5 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Not sure why Rodak or anybody would waste time trying to decipher this gangsta jibberish on social media.

Good thing these guys excel at football or they'd be lucky to get a job flipping burgers with such horrendous grammar and communication skills.

latest?cb=20151128165432

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Yea not everyone is in (high level buisness) meetings like you all day. Holy fck you're a loser......why doesn't this guy get banned? Shutup with your delusional crap already.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

classy.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

You should be banned for racism. 

• Like (+1) 1