Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So much anger... for no reason. I've never forced you to read my stuff, and based on your comments it's clear you haven't bothered to read much of it anyway and what little you have read you haven't understood - yet you're in such a rush to disparage it. Not just disparage it, insult it. Says a lot about you, friend. 

And I do know what's coming next. So does anyone paying attention. The IG report drops by Thursday. ;) 

He's trolling. You guys must see this. He's like Gator, only way, way lamer (no Gator, that's neither a compliment or an endorsement). For the life of me, I'll never understand why so many people give legitimacy to people like Gary.

Gary, Baskin, Gator, 34, LA Grant, the bug, and the like are not the slightest bit interested in dialogue, debate, or discussion. They know that there are a select few here that they can count on to provide them entertainment by yanking any chain they can find.

You guys are being played.

Seriously, why bother - does anyone actually learn anything from the exchange? Does anyone come away wiser for having engaged? Does coming out on top from a head to head exchange with any of them somehow impart a feeling of accomplishment?

Personally, I see as much value in trying to convince a pile of crap that it stinks. Try as you might, when all is said and done, it's still just a pile of crap, and it always will be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Azalin said:

He's trolling. You guys must see this. He's like Gator, only way, way lamer (no Gator, that's neither a compliment or an endorsement). For the life of me, I'll never understand why so many people give legitimacy to people like Gary.

Gary, Baskin, Gator, 34, LA Grant, the bug, and the like are not the slightest bit interested in dialogue, debate, or discussion. They know that there are a select few here that they can count on to provide them entertainment by yanking any chain they can find.

You guys are being played.

Seriously, why bother - does anyone actually learn anything from the exchange? Does anyone come away wiser for having engaged? Does coming out on top from a head to head exchange with any of them somehow impart a feeling of accomplishment?

Personally, I see as much value in trying to convince a pile of crap that it stinks. Try as you might, when all is said and done, it's still just a pile of crap, and it always will be.

It hones my sarcasm.  

That's really the only reason I ever engage them.

20 hours ago, peace out said:

Make a specific prediction on who will be indicted next. If you're right I'll give you my password and you can change it to whatever you want and I'll never log in again. 

I’ll make a prediction for him.

You’re going to log in here again tomorrow and STILL be an asshat. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 2

On 6/8/2018 at 7:15 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

So much anger... for no reason. I've never forced you to read my stuff, and based on your comments it's clear you haven't bothered to read much of it anyway and what little you have read you haven't understood - yet you're in such a rush to disparage it. Not just disparage it, insult it. Says a lot about you, friend. 

And I do know what's coming next. So does anyone paying attention. The IG report drops by Thursday. ;) 

A fitting birthday gift to the President and Flag Day to boot!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Release schedule in the works: 

To confirm, which 2016 conduct?  There's a lot of slimy stuff they were doing in 2016, and the full OIG report is over a million pages long as I understand it.  Are we talking email?  Uranium 1?  Comey? FISA?

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

To confirm, which 2016 conduct?  There's a lot of slimy stuff they were doing in 2016, and the full OIG report is over a million pages long as I understand it.  Are we talking email?  Uranium 1?  Comey? FISA?

No one is completely sure at this moment. I'm operating under the assumption that this first report will deal with the FBI investigation into Clinton's emails, with coverage on how that impacted the campaign (meaning, we'll get into Strzok, Page and McCabe's Mid Year Exam shenanigans). McCabe and Comey will get criminal referrals from this first report (imo) - possibly others. 

I confirmed last week from a DC reporter that the FISA report is separate and coming on the heels of this first report - but I've gotten push back on that from others. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No one is completely sure at this moment. I'm operating under the assumption that this first report will deal with the FBI investigation into Clinton's emails, with coverage on how that impacted the campaign (meaning, we'll get into Strzok, Page and McCabe's Mid Year Exam shenanigans). McCabe and Comey will get criminal referrals from this first report (imo) - possibly others. 

I confirmed last week from a DC reporter that the FISA report is separate and coming on the heels of this first report - but I've gotten push back on that from others. 

Criminal referrals for helping Trump win the election? Wouldn't that be a gas! 

Any word on him checking into how Rudy had inside info that Comey was going to tank Clintons campaign? 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is Maria Bartiromo slowly melting?  She looks like a wax figure of herself left in the sun too long.

Speaking of... did you see these creepy things? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

They were at the Trump Tower meeting with Russian intelligence agents? 

They organized it - by working with foreign intelligence agents from multiple countries. As I've chronicled with evidence months ago.

You want to find traitors who collude with foreign intelligence services? I'm giving you the names and faces. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking of... did you see these creepy things? 

They organized it - by working with foreign intelligence agents from multiple countries. As I've chronicled with evidence months ago.

You want to find traitors who collude with foreign intelligence services? I'm giving you the names and faces. 

Lol, ya, and you told us spygate was real, Hillary had the fix in to win, Trump is a truthful liar, the Korean deal was already signed etc etc...