Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

24 minutes ago, peace out said:

OMG!

Still applies.........

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

When you are reduced to "attempts" of ridicule

It is a pretty clear sign that you have no other argument left.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm still not convinced it hurt all that much.  She was in the public eye for a quarter-century.  How many people hadn't formed an opinion of her by then?

Just now, njbuff said:

How is the left going to spin this?

NY AG is suing the Trump Foundation for some sort of campaign-related fraud.  

That timing is NOT coincidental.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

How is the left going to spin this?

As Tom said above, with stunts like the NY AG is doing, and by pointing out "there are no referrals!"... while leaving out the fact the IG report never has those. 

Little things like that will be done. 

Remember: The IG report does not offer opinion, it just states facts. The fact that there isn't spin or opinion included in the IG report (either way) will be seized upon as well ("The IG didn't say Clinton/Comey/McCabe did this because they were politically motivated" - that's not the IG's role, he doesn't assign motivation, only recites facts). 

The more dishonest or uniformed out there will jump on those bits and claim victory by 5pm today - despite not having read the document in full, let alone put the facts into the broader (and necessary) context. 

A half hour before the public release...

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As Tom said above, with stunts like the NY AG is doing, and by pointing out "there are no referrals!"... while leaving out the fact the IG report never has those. 

Little things like that will be done. 

Remember: The IG report does not offer opinion, it just states facts. The fact that there isn't spin or opinion included in the IG report (either way) will be seized upon as well ("The IG didn't say Clinton/Comey/McCabe did this because they were politically motivated" - that's not the IG's role, he doesn't assign motivation, only recites facts). 

The more dishonest or uniformed out there will jump on those bits and claim victory by 5pm today - despite not having read the document in full, let alone put the facts into the broader (and necessary) context. 

A half hour before the public release...

You have been on top of this from the start.

Maybe some justice comes out of this whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

As ugly as it has to. We HAVE to root out these internal enemies no matter the cost to civil discourse.

To me the whole left is the enemy of patriotic Americans.

But that is just me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The first thing I will do when reading the report is go to the index to see if Brennan's name is included. I don't expect his name to be included in the MYE report... but if it is - oh boy.

He is a Commie.

And Trump begins to vomit out the lies 

“Now that I am back from Singapore, where we had a great result with respect to North Korea, the thought process must sadly go back to the Witch Hunt, always remembering that there was No Collusion and No Obstruction of the fabricated No Crime,” the president wrote.

Two of the three "No's" there are complete lies, the tired one remains to be seen