Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

ABC News reports on the IG’s report, which Trump has begun to criticize via Twitter:

The draft of Horowitz’s wide-ranging report specifically called out Comey for ignoring objections from the Justice Department when he disclosed in a letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election that FBI agents had reopened the Clinton probe, according to sources. Clinton has said that letter doomed her campaign.

Before Comey sent the letter to Congress, at least one senior Justice Department official told the FBI that publicizing the bombshell move so close to an election would violate longstanding department policy, and it would ignore federal guidelines prohibiting the disclosure of information related to an ongoing investigation, ABC News was told.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why does this matter, when we all know that Trump won the election because he colluded with Russia to hack the results?

Or was it controlling husbands not allowing their wives to vote?

I can't keep the excuses straight anymore...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why does this matter, when we all know that Trump won the election because he colluded with Russia to hack the results?

Or was it controlling husbands not allowing their wives to vote?

I can't keep the excuses straight anymore...

Ha ha! Big surprise there! 

Image result for confused

• Haha (+1) 1

Reminder from Sharyl Atkkisson

'There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the private email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information.’

That’s what Comey ORIGINALLY wrote about Hillary’s classified emails … before an FBI reviewing official suggested some ‘changes’.

See for yourself.

De-skqGXUAIJd08.jpg

So very, very desperate to make sure the first words at the beginning of the sentence were, ‘… we did not find clear evidence.

Which is very, very different from Comey’s original remark, ‘There IS EVIDENCE …’

• Like (+1) 3

On 4/20/2018 at 11:40 AM, peace out said:

You were positive a month or two ago that Podesta would be the next to be charged. What's your new angle? McCabe then Podesta? Just McCabe?

On 4/20/2018 at 11:45 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

By Mueller. He hasn't announced any new indictments since that prediction. 

Wrong again, DR. Your track record is weak

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, peace out said:

Wrong again, DR. Your track record is weak

... These are new charges, not a new person indicted. 

Cherry picking a speculation - while ignoring the mountains of evidence I've provided is weak. I'd say I'd expect more from you... but that'd be a lie.

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... These are new charges, not a new person indicted. 

Konstantin Kilimnik was indicted in the Mueller probe today. 

You are being intentionally dishonest. That makes you a liar.

4 minutes ago, peace out said:

Konstantin Kilimnik was indicted in the Mueller probe today. 

You are being intentionally dishonest. That makes you a liar.

Nope, not intentional. I forgot about him. You're correct. 

Keep watching. You're going to love what's coming next. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nope, not intentional. I forgot about him. You're correct. 

Keep watching. You're going to love what's coming next. 

What's coming next? Do you care to throw out another specific prediction?

1 minute ago, peace out said:

What's coming next? Do you care to throw out another specific prediction?

I've never claimed to be an oracle. Only asshats like you who choose to ignore the work and evidence I provide and instead focus on admitted speculations that have come up empty call me that. 

Why?

Because you're not interested in having a discussion or debating the issues. You're interested in sticking to your pre-formed conclusions and plugging your ears to the rest. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never claimed to be an oracle. Only asshats like you who choose to ignore the work and evidence I provide and instead focus on admitted speculations that have come up empty call me that. 

Why?

Because you're not interested in having a discussion or debating the issues. You're interested in sticking to your pre-formed conclusions and plugging your ears to the rest. 

hear-no-evil-monkey_1f649.png

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why?

Then don't say "you're going to love what comes next." That's a specific statement that implies you know what's going to happen - but you don't. You just like to stir up ****, because you're a **** stirrer, and too much of a kitty to give a real prediction.

Hope it's not too hot in moms basement this summer.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, peace out said:

Then don't say "you're going to love what comes next." That's a specific statement that implies you know what's going to happen - but you don't. You just like to stir up ****, because you're a **** stirrer, and too much of a kitty to give a real prediction.

Hope it's not too hot in moms basement this summer.

So much anger... for no reason. I've never forced you to read my stuff, and based on your comments it's clear you haven't bothered to read much of it anyway and what little you have read you haven't understood - yet you're in such a rush to disparage it. Not just disparage it, insult it. Says a lot about you, friend. 

And I do know what's coming next. So does anyone paying attention. The IG report drops by Thursday. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So much anger... for no reason. I've never forced you to read my stuff, and based on your comments it's clear you haven't bothered to read much of it anyway and what little you have read you haven't understood - yet you're in such a rush to disparage it. Not just disparage it, insult it. Says a lot about you, friend. 

And I do know what's coming next. So does anyone paying attention. The IG report drops by Thursday. ;) 

Make a specific prediction on who will be indicted next. If you're right I'll give you my password and you can change it to whatever you want and I'll never log in again.