Source: Bills all in on Peterman unless they can land Sam Darnold

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

The chief thing he lacks is the requisite talent required to be a consistent NFL starter along a lack of composure when he's under pressure. 

Well i was trying to be nice CB...I didn't want to say flat out what he lacks is talent :P 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Well I believe in all those too but Peterman lacks in some key categories to start next year

he would need SUBSTANTIAL improvement... I wouldn't bet on it

Do you know whether he needs SUBSTANTIAL improvement next . i rather doubt it.

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The chief thing he lacks is the requisite talent required to be a consistent NFL starter along a lack of composure when he's under pressure. 

I’m 50/50 on Peterman but I’m wondering if this observation is all based on the Chargers game and mop up duty vs. Jax? Because if you que up some of his college footage, especially his masterpiece against the eventual national champ Clemson on the road in Death Valley, there are examples of him standing in under pressure long enough to make a play and then getting creamed in the process. The very definition of composure. Not sure I can label him otherwise based on a bad half and a series of football.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

True but A select few people really love him here lol

why crush their dreams 

I don't think people really love Peterman. It's just until we have a QB we can all agree on, people are just gonna hope. I don't see why people can't hope the rookie gets better. It's the same hope people are dumping into next crop of QBs in the draft.

Edited by Lfod

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

why crush their dreams 

Think of it as tough love. How are they ever going to sound intelligent talking football if they think Nathan Peterman is good? You are doing them a favor by saving them embarrassment when some guys strike up a football conversation at a bar. Consider yourself the teacher.

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I’m 50/50 on Peterman but I’m wondering if this observation is all based on the Chargers game and mop up duty vs. Jax? Because if you que up some of his college footage, especially his masterpiece against the eventual national champ Clemson on the road in Death Valley, there are examples of him standing in under pressure long enough to make a play and then getting creamed in the process. The very definition of composure. Not sure I can label him otherwise based on a bad half and a series of football.

Posted many times that it's based on more than one game in LA.  That was just a further confirmation of major flaws in his game. 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

why crush their dreams 

Time for some to know

WelllitJadedHousefly-size_restricted.gif

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Think of it as tough love. How are they ever going to sound intelligent talking football if they think Nathan Peterman is good? You are doing them a favor by saving them embarrassment when some guys strike up a football conversation at a bar. Consider yourself the teacher.

The other day I had an old friend tell me he hopes Peterman starts next year and That he has a cannon...

i politely told him he's retarded and that he throws like a girl ( my friend throws like a girl)

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

why crush their dreams 

I want a QB who will lead their receivers and will THROW the damn ball when the receiver is open. Peterman exhibited those qualities. He may or may not be a starter ,but he has something to build on. The TT trolls are alive and well i see. it is too bad that they obsessively tear down Peterman to salve something for the past.how do you know he doesn't have talent? and do not say the tired 5 interception routine.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's fair also to criticize his velocity on some throws.  All of his shortcomings shown this year are things he can work on and improve.  It's fortunate actually that he got the playing time he did this past season and that he often didn't perform well.  Had he sat on the bench all year he might enter the off-season with a false sense of security and not knowing what he knows now.  He'll get better.  How much and how soon we'll have to wait and see. 

44 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

You obviously did not read the posts on Peyton Manning and others in their first games, and  first seasons. They were first round picks who did not fare to well. There is a chance for Peterman and a person who says 0 chance is as believable as Tom Brady is going to QB the Bills in 2018.

Yes Peyton Manning threw picks so did many others.  At no point did Manning look like he didnt belonged.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wily Dog said:

I want a QB who will lead their receivers and will THROW the damn ball when the receiver is open. Peterman exhibited those qualities. He may or may not be a starter ,but he has something to build on. The TT trolls are alive and well i see. it is too bad that they obsessively tear down Peterman to salve something for the past.how do you know he doesn't have talent? and do not say the tired 5 interception routine.

Dude I don't like TT lmao

i have good taste in QBs

3 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

I just think that Peterman sucks. I thought the same thing a year ago at this time. He played the position as poorly as anyone has ever played it!!! Fortunately McDermott isn’t a moron and there is no chance that they are dumb enough to give that scrub the starting job. He MAY not have a roster spot. 

38 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Image result for Nathan Peterman gif

Except that Stevie isn't actually the blind one...

18 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Can I watch that after I watch  the absolute MONET (apologies to Ralph Wilson) that "Eric Dungey" painted against Clemson in Syracuse?

Edited by Mr. WEO

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's fair also to criticize his velocity on some throws.  All of his shortcomings shown this year are things he can work on and improve.  It's fortunate actually that he got the playing time he did this past season and that he often didn't perform well.  Had he sat on the bench all year he might enter the off-season with a false sense of security and not knowing what he knows now.  He'll get better.  How much and how soon we'll have to wait and see. 

You hope, but I'm doubting it.  A weak armed QB with inconsistent mechanics and spotty accuracy who makes horrible decsions when pressured doesn't sound anything like a QB I'll hold out hope for.  Hope on my friend. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Dude I don't like TT lmao

i have good taste in QBs

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I just think that Peterman sucks. I thought the same thing a year ago at this time. He played the position as poorly as anyone has ever played it!!! Fortunately McDermott isn’t a moron and there is no chance that they are dumb enough to give that scrub the starting job. He MAY not have a roster spot. 

You wish

Had the worst half of Qb football ever.  He throws a td in the snow now hes the future?  The Jacksonville situation showed he has not learned from his mistakes.  He threw the same ball late to the far side vs Sandiego and the result was the same.  Taylor is most likley gone.  A vetran and a rookie are coming in.  First offseason with new scouting and pro personal.  Peterman is going to force Buffalo to keep 3 qbs or he is gone.

• Thank you (+1) 1