Congrats officials on another Super Bowl berth.....

cba fan

14 hours ago, Doc said:

The play shouldn't have been whistled dead.  It wasn't even close in real time. 

The sooner it's over the better for everyone, the NFL included.

Please.

There wasn't a single mention of this problem till people had had a chance to watch it in super slo-mo twenty-three times and notice that there's no way to tell. The whole controversy did not start till hours after the game.

In real time on TV it wasn't just close it was indistinguishable.

When a darling of the NFL makes the superbowl in 50% of the seasons he plays there is a fix or massive bias going on. This is not only unprecedented it's impossible in a team game like the NFL. 

I'm fine with it, it will be over soon once Brady gets seriously hurt and then we will have year of delicious patriot fan tears as they see what it's like to be treated like 31 other teams. 

3 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Please.

There wasn't a single mention of this problem till people had had a chance to watch it in super slo-mo twenty-three times and notice that there's no way to tell. The whole controversy did not start till hours after the game.

In real time on TV it wasn't just close it was indistinguishable.

It was obvious at the time and especially on replay.  And as it was far more obvious than the fumble call against Matt Ryan that they allowed to continue.

The zebras !@#$ed up and took away a huge play for the Jags.  To continue to deny that is silly.

Edited by Doc

8 hours ago, Jasovon said:

When a darling of the NFL makes the superbowl in 50% of the seasons he plays there is a fix or massive bias going on. This is not only unprecedented it's impossible in a team game like the NFL. 

I'm fine with it, it will be over soon once Brady gets seriously hurt and then we will have year of delicious patriot fan tears as they see what it's like to be treated like 31 other teams. 

There will be no Pat fan tears. This run will never be duplicated. We all know that. Just enjoying the ride.

6 hours ago, Chris66 said:

There will be no Pat fan tears. This run will never be duplicated. We all know that. Just enjoying the ride.

When that facade of a "dynasty" comes to an end and you all come crashing back down to earth, there will be plenty of tears.  Enjoy your ride in bizarro world.

13 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

When that facade of a "dynasty" comes to an end and you all come crashing back down to earth, there will be plenty of tears.  Enjoy your ride in bizarro world.

There won't be tears because their "fans" will go back into the woodwork.

I came across this video just now on YouTube.  Had no idea Pat Sajak once had his own show!

This was from 1989.  I guess this has sort of always been an issue, or people thought this stuff?  I never really got suspicious though until watching the Pats of recent years. 

On 1/22/2018 at 7:54 AM, Gugny said:

Jags D played dirty and the PI calls were appropriate.

The better team won the game.

Jags D is very very dirty. That head slam on TT shoulda had that guy suspended for a year.They didnt even call a penalty.