My Annual Ski Trip.

Chef Jim

I’ll be in Attica in two weeks!  Unfortunately my favorite watering hole, The Attica Hotel, closed. So if anyone has any ideas where I can go instead..........

And before you all get any wise ideas. Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice. Especially when it comes to places to get my drink on in a ten mile radius of where I’m staying.  :D

16 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Have fun and enjoy the family time

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need advice. And even well wishes from you are not going to make WNY the first weekend in February much fun. Hence the “getting my drink on” comment from a sober individual.  I’be also heard there is some big sporting event that weekend that won’t be much help. With my luck the Pats will be in it. ???

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll be in Attica in two weeks!  Unfortunately my favorite watering hole, The Attica Hotel, closed. So if anyone has any ideas where I can go instead..........

I've heard good things about Beachhead, they even have fish fry

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And before you all get any wise ideas. Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice. Especially when it comes to places to get my drink on in a ten mile radius of where I’m staying.  :D

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed..but do these two statements in the same post make sense? 

One can only assume the effects of legalization in full bloom:blink:

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed..but do these two statements in the same post make sense? 

Are you saying he should pack weed?

11 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Are you saying he should pack weed?

he is hard enough to take when he is sober..cant imagine him in a bar on an all-day bender trying to take the edge off with some weed...might as well nuke all of WNY in two weeks to avoid that!

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Attica?  Jeepers.....make sure you carry a piece on you.  Strange place.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. I grew up hanging in bars in Attica.  It's  not strange. It's just misunderstood.  

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. I grew up hanging in bars in Attica.  It's  not strange. It's just misunderstood.  

Man up. You love the fantastic advice that everyone gives you. 

14 hours ago, mead107 said:

Forgot, bring a warm jacket with you. 

Thanks for the advice but I don't need that advice.  Especially seeing I wised up and left my ski clothes at my mom's.  I kept packing them and they took up half my luggage.  I'd bring them back here and never use them.  I don't ski anyplace except for with my dad.  Dude's 89 and still skis like a madman.  

14 hours ago, mead107 said:

Better bring Advil for the pain when you fall 

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice.  Are you talking falling when I ski? If so that never happens.  Now if you're talking off the bar stool............

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Done on purpose to confuse so I think you may be the one hitting the bong.  ;)

21 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Used to like the Tip across from the prison but its gone now... the old T&C is still on Old Attica Rd but I think its called the Blue Dog Saloon or something like that. The Bennington bowling alley is within 10 miles...