My Annual Ski Trip.

Chef Jim

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I pack tomorrow.  I'm going to freeze my ass off.  

Sure I'll buy next week. Get you butt out to SoCal and I'll definitely buy.  You're retired you can just pack up and travel anytime right?

In that shithole?  You sure can.  

I was being sarcastic bud... tho it can't be much worse than the Cheektowaga holding center :P 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I'll be here Rande.  I'll take you and the wife to Napa/Sonoma.  You'll be in heaven.  

What about the rest of us?

Oh, I bet the tour guide rates make California taxes look appealing...

56 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

they will be with you..heaven i think not!

Oh I’m just going to drop them off with a map of the best wineries. I won’t join them and ruin it. 

52 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The Bennington Bowling Lanes have a great breakfast buffet at 6am. I'll meet you there.

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice regarding the joys of bowling lane breakfast buffets. And BTW when someone says he’s meeting you at the lanes at 6am that typically means in the parking lot not in some random on ramp to Rt 77

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I’m just going to drop them off with a map of the best wineries. I won’t join them and ruin it. 

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice regarding the joys of bowling lane breakfast buffets. And BTW when someone says he’s meeting you at the lanes at 6am that typically means in the parking lot not in some random on ramp to Rt 77

You could have at least brought me breakfast

• 2 weeks later...