Mike McCoy and Rob Chudzinski top 2 OC candidates per Alex Marvez

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, billrooter said:

Why are some people so high on Teddy Bridgewater? I must admit I haven't seen him play much at all, but when I did he didn't look all that great and his stats are nothing special? He also looks like too slight or fragile to me. Cousins on the other hand looks obviously like a nice option.

Bridgewater was trending in a positive direction before his injury.  He wasn't doing DeShaun Watson type things, but he was a solid QB which is pretty good for a young player at the position.  He showed promise.  He is slight, but it hasn't been an issue.  His injury was a non-contact injury.  Because of that injury he would be a risk, but he could be winning lottery ticket too.   That's all any QB taken in the draft will be.  All I'm saying is if they go the free agent route I don't want a "bridge QB".  Get QB who could be the QB for the next 5-8 years.

On 1/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, purple haze said:

Bridgewater was trending in a positive direction before his injury.  He wasn't doing DeShaun Watson type things, but he was a solid QB which is pretty good for a young player at the position.  He showed promise.  He is slight, but it hasn't been an issue.  His injury was a non-contact injury.  Because of that injury he would be a risk, but he could be winning lottery ticket too.   That's all any QB taken in the draft will be.  All I'm saying is if they go the free agent route I don't want a "bridge QB".  Get QB who could be the QB for the next 5-8 years.

Got ya, was just curious on other peoples thoughts, and no doubt that is what you get in a drafted qb the same, by the contract will probably end up being a lot cheaper and the majority have a better suited body.

• SDS locked this topic