Pick the AFC divisional playoff games

YoloinOhio

AFC playoff winners  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Titans at Pats* Sat. 8:15pm

2. 2. Jags at Steelers Sun. 1:05pm

I am going against my basic betting philosophy of only betting money line dogs( which has not served me well this year) and saying both favorites win but don't cover. Would bet both dogs  too( with the points)  if I had any money left in my account:wacko:

• Haha (+1) 1

I could see the jags/steelers game being an absolute blow out. I think the jags defense will play well but eventually get worn out. Jags offense may get shut out completely. 30-3 steelers

I fear the pats/titans game will go the same way, but I do give the titans a better chance than the jags. Titans offense at times is actually pretty good. 24-17 Patriots 

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s really hard to go against the favorites here looking at the QBs, coaches, home field, and playoff experience. 

Wouldn’t mind seeing Jags DL rough up Brady a bit though in the process 

Agreed. I think the favorites handle business. I did vote jags in the poll as I hate going straight favorites and don’t see Tennessee pulling an upset 

Though in the nfc I think both road teams have a great chance 

20 hours ago, Jigsaw2112 said:

As much as I'm tired of seeing it, Pats and Steelers. Although it would be hysterical to watch the League and network big shots have to sell a Jags/Vikings Super Bowl....

Jags vs vikings in Minnesota has to be pretty low on the dream list for sponsors.