The Texans hire the Bills Brian Gaine as GM

Feels like that was inevitable.  He was a great hire here, sorry to see him go so soon.  Be interesting to see whether the Bills replace him or whether Brandon Beane and Joe Schoen simply subsume his duties into their jobs.  If they want to promote from within both Malik Boyd and Dennis Hickey would be likely candidates.  

I'm not sure what Gaine's or Brandon Beane's accomplishments are with the Bills that's what I wanted to see during the off season.

All I have seen him do was remove many of Whaley's recruits which I still question. They haven't put a draft together for the Bills yet.

Best of luck to Gaine but I would think he would have to prove himself somewhat before the promotion unless he has friends in the Texans organization.

Edited by VADC Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, VADC Bills said:

I'm not sure what Gaine's or Brandon Beane's accomplishments are with the Bills that's what I wanted to see during the off season.

All I have seen him do was remove many of Whaley's recruits which I still question. They haven't put a draft together for the Bills yet.

Best of luck to Gaine but I would think he would have to prove himself somewhat before the promotion unless he has friends in the Texans organization.

If you think this last draft was not Beans and McD's draft I dont know what to tell you.

Yes and I reported this via my source deep in TX days ago:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/200466-texans-interview-bills-vp-of-player-personnel/

A source of mine deep in TX says this is a done deal unfortunately.

Can't blame Gaine for jumping ship this quickly though but at least he was part of ending a league worst 17 year playoff drought.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

4 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Yes and I reported this via my source deep in TX days ago:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/200466-texans-interview-bills-vp-of-player-personnel/

LOL! your source must watch and read the same media people everyone else does. You reported nothing it was available

two days before your "reporting". quit trolling.

5 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

LOL! your source must watch and read the same media people everyone else does. You reported nothing it was available

two days before your "reporting". quit trolling.

The only thing that was out there was that he was a candidate. However per my source the parameters for a deal were done long before it became official which is what I reported on to my fellow forum members.