Which big name Bills player do you think is most likely to be traded

mob16151

After a quick perusal of the roster, Adolphus Washington has the biggest name, though there are bigger names in the league, to be certain, especially if you count apostrophes and hyphens.  They didn't draft him, so I could see him being traded. 

I think Malachi Dupree has the coolest name.  I would trade names with him... now that I'm not in high school and the risk of getting massacred for it is relatively low. 

Shamarko is a pretty cool name, too.

2 hours ago, transient said:

After a quick perusal of the roster, Adolphus Washington has the biggest name, though there are bigger names in the league, to be certain, especially if you count apostrophes and hyphens.  They didn't draft him, so I could see him being traded. 

I think Malachi Dupree has the coolest name.  I would trade names with him... now that I'm not in high school and the risk of getting massacred for it is relatively low. 

Shamarko is a pretty cool name, too.

pure genius

2 hours ago, MTBill said:

I don't know if they'll pull the trigger on trading Tyrod or not.  I think the hard part is finding a dance partner - especially since they renegotiated his money to this last contract year.

I think Cordy is probably traded - but maybe not...  He never got on the field to show his injury got better, that limits the returns on him - he might not even pass a physical...

If I run the numbers correctly, we would save a little bit of money by trading Glenn, but not much.  I'm thinking we wanted him to come back and show healthy so we could trade him, when he couldn't, we IR'd him so he could have his procedure and show healthy in before the draft.

AFAIK he has never played RT, and we seem to like Dawkins a lot at LT, that makes him expendable.  think what folks said - we may try to package him in with a trade-up on draft day.  Other than that we try to deal him to fill a hole in one of those "good for you, good for me" trades.

I agree that with Tyrod, the hard part is finding a trade partner since there has been a lot of swirling about his days in B'lo being numbered.  If they're numbered, why would a trade partner take him at his current salary?  Wait for the Bills to save $6M roster bonus by cutting him, then negotiate.

39 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I could see Cordy being traded to the Colts/Giants/Packers for a 3rd. This will give the Bills 2-1s, 2-2s, 2-3s. Continuing to build their team.

IMO Cordy and his contract are good value.  I do think he will be healthier moving forward.  I think he is worth more than 3rd round pick.  I hope he stays!

I hope the FO feels the same way.