Bills-Jags Was Best Game of the Weekend

Rico

I thought so, even though national folks are whining about this and that, except for how awful Blake Bortles passing was, I thought is was well, well played game. Well played.

I absolutely love the post game and even today with how pissed some players are with the lose.  That's big, that's a sign of truly wanting a win and knowing what a win is.

Bills can hold there heads high.

Onward and upward.

Famous Dennison quotes that never grow old:

"He managed the team when things weren't going well but kept us in the game. Some people might have gone south. He kept us all rolling. Had to make some plays with his feet when things weren't there. And he's coachable. You tell him to do something, he'll do it right. He'll fix it."

35 minutes ago, hemma said:

Famous Dennison quotes that never grow old:

"He managed the team when things weren't going well but kept us in the game. Some people might have gone south. He kept us all rolling. Had to make some plays with his feet when things weren't there. And he's coachable. You tell him to do something, he'll do it right. He'll fix it."

Peterman or Tyrod?????

59 minutes ago, Rico said:

Mostly Ravens/old Colts fans who’d rather watch 2 D’s slug it out than pinball scoring.

To  each their own. I think fantasy football is for chumps myself.:D

I figured they're still celebrating the accomplice to murder and the 2000 Dilfer Ravens.......