Who's Your Favorite Buffalo Bills Player?

R. Rich

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

#74 OT Donnie Green. I run into his ex wife from time to time and I have met his daughter. His ex wife says he is living in Maryland and he is a bum. His daughter says e is a great guy. What would you expect from an ex-wife.

Joe D is a close second. I met him when he was an assitant coach at Duke. I wish I could spell his name.

Jimbo - followed closely by Tasker and Darryl Talley

Current: Takeo - Winfield was holding this position until he bailed out.

268550[/snapback]

Winfield.............Not even close to Clements. Toine is lucky he can tackle.

I was never a big winfield fan. I liked Odomes and T. Smith much more. They were true cover corners. It was a pitty that Thomas couldn't catch a cold on a warm day!!! The Opp. rarely threw his way

Nate is showing much better tackling skills than his first 3 yrs. here. He seems to want to take on a RB, which unfortunately lets his coverage lapse :D

Shook his hand in 1964 and I have been a Bills fan ever since.  :D

268358[/snapback]

We used to live across the street from the family. I grew up with his kid, Tom Jr. He was going to be a good running back until he tore up his knee. Damn, he's a funny guy, too. He used to have a picture of his dad sacking Joe Namath on his bedroom wall. Now that's something not every kid has!

Too bad about his dad.

kent hull was perhaps the best player the bills ever had.  we have not been the same since his retirement.  would love to see him become a o-line coach.

268714[/snapback]

Excellent post! He's probably my all-time favorite Bills player and someone I really would love to see make the Hall of Fame.

Yesterday I said Phil Hansen, today I will add Jamie Mueller.  I used to love when that little psycho got the ball.

269500[/snapback]

BUFFBOY.....JAMIE MUELLER!!!!!!--completely forgot about the guy....thanx for that one--that guy was a true from the soul football player.-I LOVED when that little psycho got the ball too!!

cheers,

Tcali

BUFFBOY.....JAMIE MUELLER!!!!!!--completely forgot about the guy....thanx for that one--that guy was a true from the soul football player.-I LOVED when that little psycho got the ball too!!

cheers,

Tcali

270422[/snapback]

he definitely was one of those selfless warriors that brought every down. I loved having him as a FB paving away holes for Thurman and Davis

all time: a tie between kelly, hull, talley, thurman, reed, and smith... I flip flop on who's #1 based on the day.

Current: TKO, Moulds, with mcgahee and clements one gritty season and an extended contract to go before i add them to my current list.

Me too.  I wouldn't sell out my childhood hero even if he went out and killed people.    :lol:

270628[/snapback]

Now that is some fan loyalty... too bad michael jackson's fans are shallow, shallow people (then again it might be a good thing)