3 points in the 4th quarter in the last 7 games...

Yeezus

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

I just don't get the need to flip OC every year when we never have a QB capable of executing on the field. We see SOOOO many plays left on the field that could've been great, but horrible decision making, errant throws, failure to go through progressions, etc. just make it too hard for me to say anything about Dennison.  I see way too much that looks great until the QB throws a checkdown on 3rd & 7 behind the player while he's covered by 2 guys -_-

Like this one. Just over a second after the snap, O'leary one yard down field on 3rd, and right as he's about to cross into 2 guys about to blast him, Tyrod has already thrown past him instead of to the open guy past the sticks.

tyrod throw-min (1).jpg

Agree Dingus. Nice posts and pics. You take these all day? If so, that is dedication my friend. 

I'd tag a like but out right now :)

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

5a52939ade518_Tyrod3rd5number1-min.thumb.jpg.e0cfa7e4ec54794961cea0ca5698ac77.jpg

3rd & 5, Tyrod has a man wide open, has PLENTY of time to throw, looks at the man, then opts to run... leading to 4th down.

That play is Tyrod in a nutshell.   The playcall was correct....the execution was there....but he cant pull the trigger.    But hey lets jump up and down because he didnt thow an int---.    I cant go through another season with him as the the field general.   I said before...Im willing to take a step back temporarily to try and fine a gun slinger who is going to improve the offense, not restrict it.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Agree Dingus. Nice posts and pics. You take these all day? If so, that is dedication my friend. 

I'd tag a like but out right now :)

No, I only started in the 2nd half after I was sufficiently frustrated with all the times perfectly good plays were lost because of bad decision making. After Tony Romo pointed out for about the 10th time who was open or how a "good pass" would've been a 40 yard play, I just started taking pictures lol

Thank you though. And no matter how awful Tyrod's been on the field, especially his 3-22 record in games we go down by even 1 point in the 4th quarter, I still respect him as a human being and hope he makes a full recovery. I wish him the best in his future with any team, just hope he's not on our's next year.

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Romo said it that was a touchdown had Taylor made the correct read and call

Exactly. And there were plays like this throughout the game. There were also times when Taylor did try to throw deep but failed to connect on all of them. He continuously overshoots guys who have their man beat, making us HAVE to scrape up small chunks of yards all game to get by. The defense doesn't have any fear for him throwing downfield.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CDogg20 said:

Alex Smith wins that game...if we get him he will be a huge upgrade

With the way our defense played, absolutely.

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

you don't have to romo did.

You'd think, but for some reason you still have people arguing otherwise in this thread lol

These photos are what I've (along with anyone else who has All-22) been looking at the past 3 seasons with Tyrod at QB. He is careful with the ball and can make something out of nothing with his legs, but he leaves A LOT of plays on the field and points off the board every week. I like Tyrod and was pulling for him to take a step, but I just don't see him doing it. I wish Romo would have put off retirement for a year or 2 and come to Buffalo. Romo came up short in the playoffs but he was an amazing QB imo.

Just now, BigDingus said:

Exactly. And there were plays like this throughout the game. There were also times when Taylor did try to throw deep but failed to connect on all of them. He continuously overshoots guys who have their man beat, making us HAVE to scrape up small chunks of yards all game to get by. The defense doesn't have any fear for him throwing downfield.

that one over throw if on target would have changed the game. not to mention there were times where he chucked it away when he could have ran to the marker.

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Game over man game over.  

Thats is why I’m pissed.  Blown reads game after game 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Game over man game over.  

Thats is why I’m pissed.  Blown reads game after game 

Exactly but folks like his running ability... but then I ask, how times does he run and there’s wide open receivers? Like that there!

43 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I can show you plenty of actual photos from the game where the playcalling, pass protection, and everything you want is perfectly fine but the EXECUTION by the QB is horrible.

Correct. I haven't been a Dennison fan (and that goes back to his earlier jobs too), but today we saw a lot of well designed plays that simply weren't completed. It's not all on Taylor (there were some drops and other mistakes too), but it probably is mostly on him ...