[Please Change Title]Mularkey

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Which just goes to show what an utter joke the Bills organization was at that point.

good for him with the win.

Okay, fair enough, it also means he quit on the players, his team, which would apparently make him the polar opposite of McDermott.

23 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Okay, fair enough, it also means he quit on the players, his team, which would apparently make him the polar opposite of McDermott.

We are backing up a bit but as I recall that was the year Wilson brought Marv back as a GM. The GM who went on to pick Jerkron.

Not sure what happened but he is still my favorite coach since Wade and I figured some crazy , Old Man Wilson BS went on behind the scenes to cause that to happen.

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

We are backing up a bit but as I recall that was the year Wilson brought Marv back as a GM. The GM who went on to pick Jerkron.

Not sure what happened but he is still my favorite coach since Wade and I figured some crazy , Old Man Wilson BS went on behind the scenes to cause that to happen.

Rumor was they wanted Mularkey to fire a big chunk of his coaching staff,he refused,Marv said ok were gonna fire them anyhow,then he quit