What a great week

What a great week it has been to be a Bills fan. It started with Dennison getting a touchdown for Kyle Williams. The players mobbing him when he got to the sidelines. The videos in the locker room. Him celebrating with the kids, beautiful!

Bills nation watching the Bengals around the country and going crazy. I of course completely lost it . My son ran out of the room so he could scream at the top of his lungs. I was just kicking my legs on the couch yelling touchdown, touchdown...touchdown!

What followed was an incredible outpouring of charity by Bills fans toward Daulton and his receiver. Good job and I think we made more Bills fans out there.

It's enough to keep me warm all winter... and we haven't even played the game yet!

• Like (+1) 9

This season as a whole has been pretty awesome. I think it all started with the first down pass to Tate when the whole team rallied around him on the sideline. Then the Snovertime game against the Colts. There has been a lot of firsts I have seen this year. Last week was the cherry on top. I am excited for this weekend and so many more good times in the future. It's looking very bright for us Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

What a great week it has been to be a Bills fan. It started with Dennison getting a touchdown for Kyle Williams. The players mobbing him when he got to the sidelines. The videos in the locker room. Him celebrating with the kids, beautiful!

Bills nation watching the Bengals around the country and going crazy. I of course completely lost it . My son ran out of the room so he could scream at the top of his lungs. I was just kicking my legs on the couch yelling touchdown, touchdown...touchdown!

What followed was an incredible outpouring of charity by Bills fans toward Daulton and his receiver. Good job and I think we made more Bills fans out there.

It's enough to keep me warm all winter... and we haven't even played the game yet!

It really was an exciting day last Sunday to be a Bills fan, and the donations to Andy Dalton's charity for children has been icing on the cake.

Now if we can find a way to win in Jacksonville....it's going to get a whole lot crazier!

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..ULTIMATE trivia question down the road......"who scored the winning touchdown when the Bills broke their 17 year playoff schneid?"......I'd bet 90% of respondents say Shady McCoy.....um wrong answer and KW is MOST deserving.....

You can also say Tyler Boyd and you wouldn't be wrong. 

Edited by Another Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

I've got my entire team at work rooting for the Bills this weekend - and I'm just north of Boston.  They want to see a Bills Pats playoff game.    This is becoming real fun!!   

Go Bills!!!  

same here in bronco land.

• Like (+1) 1

Reminds me of the times I drove to Olean to watch the game at Kmart.  Seeing Cornelius Bennett ads for chicken fingers or whatever, hearing Jim Kelly commercials on the radio.  Reminded of how good it feels to be a part of a winning team again.  Fandemonium was running wild again.