Josh Rosen Declares for the 2018 NFL Draft

26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

No they won't.  They've actually set themselves up for one of these QB's.  They are not selling anything.  They are taking the pick.

After passing on QBs in the last two drafts with the Owner and new GM declaring that finding their franchise guy is their #1 priority.  Absolutely!

27 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

No they won't.  They've actually set themselves up for one of these QB's.  They are not selling anything.  They are taking the pick.

Dont be too sure. Say Dorsey LOVES Mayfield are they taking him at 1?  

Or they selling 1 and getting a haul while still getting their guy at 4

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I don't think they will.

I think it will all come down to who OBD covets the most and how much they are willing to pay.  I am not convinced that Darnold or Rosen are that much better than Mayfield or Rudolph.  Allen remains a question mark with grades all over the board, but with a very high ceiling.

I made reservations to go to Dallas for the draft...it should be VERY INTERESTING.

12 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Dont be too sure. Say Dorsey LOVES Mayfield are they taking him at 1?  

Or they selling 1 and getting a haul while still getting their guy at 4

I'm not buying any talk about who loves anybody right now.  All that stuff to me is just smoke screen at this point.

As for the Giants, Gettleman is the Giants GM.  He is not known for moving down the board but rather he's made later round and future draft picks expendable to move UP the board.  He's taken a lot of trench and skill position players.  I think when you look at the Giants he's taking the QB and fixing the OL.  I'd be very shocked if he took OL at 2 with a franchise QB on the board.

4 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

I think it will all come down to who OBD covets the most and how much they are willing to pay.  I am not convinced that Darnold or Rosen are that much better than Mayfield or Rudolph.  Allen remains a question mark with grades all over the board, but with a very high ceiling.

I made reservations to go to Dallas for the draft...it should be VERY INTERESTING.

Talent wise they may not be, but Mayfield has some other things that he'll need to answer before teams are willing to pull the trigger.

Edited by NewEraBills

7 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

I meant Cleveland , have fun at the draft, this is bound to be exciting.

8 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

I'll see you there.

23 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

I don't really care, because Rosen is largely irrelevant to the Bills draft, they don't have the capital to get up to draft him even if they found a seller. 

I'd rather spend time watching players who conceivably could be drafted by the Bills

It's tangentially related because more QBs in the draft increases the Bills' chances of getting one. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.