Bills Pep Rally

ricojes

https://buffalobills.formstack.com/forms/sth_pep_rally

Join us at the ADPRO Sports Training Center for the Buffalo Bills Playoff Pep Rally!

Where: ADPRO Sports Training Center

When: Friday, January 5, 2018

Time: 2:00pm to 3:00pm – Doors open at 1:00pm

Parking: Complimentary parking in the Fieldhouse lot and Lot 1. Enter Fieldhouse Drive off Big Tree Road

Pep Rally Highlights: Appearances by Head Coach Sean McDermott, Bills Players and Steve Tasker

24 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Awww shucks looks like season ticket holders only.

They deserve it of course but I might have gone too :)

I have to work 6-3 on Friday do you want my season ticket cards?

Maybe they sent an email, I am at work now until 11pm.

I will look when I get home and if I have one I will pm you to forward it.

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I can snag a pair for anyone that promises not to sully  my pristine season tix holder behavior record.

Would be even better if you are bringing a kid.

Any takers?

Schools cancelled on Friday so no reason not to bring the kids.

2 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Awww shucks looks like season ticket holders only.

They deserve it of course but I might have gone too :)

That would be really ignorant if they only allowed season ticket holders.  They need to make this open to everyone and hold it in a place that can accommodate a LOT of people.

16 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Says a non-STH.

It's good business to offer premiums as a reward to your best customers.  Why not become a best customer?

Yeah, I'm a non-season ticket holder, you dimwit.  I live in friggin' New Zealand for crying out loud.

Is it also "good business" to turn away other loyal customers?

Isn't the purpose of a pep-rally to fire up your team from the support and energy of your fanbase?

If you think it's only to reward your best customers, I think you're kinda missing the point.

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Yeah, I'm a non-season ticket holder, you dimwit.  I live in friggin' New Zealand for crying out loud.

And I'm a STH who first bought mine to support the team remotely while living 1500 miles away in Houston, giving most games away to charity.  Now I own them living in Pittsburgh.

How do you define "loyal customer"?

11 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

And I'm a STH who first bought mine to support the team remotely while living 1500 miles away in Houston, giving most games away to charity.  Now I own them living in Pittsburgh.

How do you define "loyal customer"?

This isn't about you being a loyal customer.

Or is to you?  Kinda seems that way.

4 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

This isn't about you being a loyal customer.

Or is to you?  Kinda seems that way.

Hmm, a few posts ago you called me a rather impolite name, apparently because I had provoked you by not taking the time to read your fascinating biography, where I might have learned that you live outside the country.  Yet you think I'm making this about me?  Interesting spin there.

You had implied above that the Bills are turning away "loyal customers" (your term) by not inviting non-STHers.  So I was trying to understand your point by asking for your definition of a "loyal customer".

2 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Hmm, a few posts ago you called me a rather impolite name, apparently because I had provoked you by not taking the time to read your fascinating biography, where I might have learned that you live outside the country.  Yet you think I'm making this about me?  Interesting spin there.

You had implied above that the Bills are turning away "loyal customers" (your term) by not inviting non-STHers.  So I was trying to understand your point by asking for your definition of a "loyal customer".

OK, so it is about you.  Got it.

Listen, I don't want to be a jerk towards a fellow Bills fan.  We're both here because we support this team.

The only reason that I wrote on this thread was because I thought it was a shame that non-season ticket holders cannot attend this event.

Edited by Bad Things

6 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Looking at Friday's forecast for WNY:  temp at 2pm will be about 1 degree with 55% chance of snow and winds of about 20 mph potentially gusting over 40.

this will be a game-time decision

You do realise that its being held inside the fieldhouse.

9 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Me too hehe. I have a meeting at 11 Friday but I will move it if the tickets are available :>

Sorry Badlands I signed up by sending in the form but I never got the return email so I guess they all got snapped up in a hurry.

I logged into my account and there is nothing there

I guess you need to go to work and attend that meeting.

Watch the news at 5 and 6 I am sure they will have coverage and someone on the board will post some vids.

7 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Isn't the purpose of a pep-rally to fire up your team from the support and energy of your fanbase?

If you think it's only to reward your best customers, I think you're kinda missing the point.

Well the 50,000 to 60,000 season ticket holders are the biggest and loudest supporters of the team.

We bring it every home game to make our stadium one of the most inhospitable for opposing teams.

Some STH`s go on the road a lot like Elvis and the Chefs and especially Pinto Ron who has never missed a game home or away and is a living legend.

Edited by JMF2006

7 hours ago, Bad Things said:

The tickets are limited,I am a STH and couldn't get 2 for Meanie.

12 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

You do realise that its being held inside the fieldhouse.

I do.  It's the drive from Rochester, including the site of the huge Thruway pileup earlier this week, that I'm concerned about.

1 minute ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I do.  It's the drive from Rochester, including the site of the huge Thruway pileup earlier this week, that I'm concerned about.

Yeah I hear you,seen that mess on the news.

BTW unless you got them already they are all gone.

Edited by JMF2006

16 minutes ago, sirebors said:

I'd be interested in 2 tickets if anyone has some available. Thanks in advance. 

Go online today at 2:58pm to www.jaguars.com/playoffs, and when it hits exactly 3pm, hit "Find Tickets" and see what happens. Lol They are releasing a bunch more tickets.

Edited by John in Jax

1 hour ago, John in Jax said:

Go online today at 2:58pm to www.jaguars.com/playoffs, and when it hits exactly 3pm, hit "Find Tickets" and see what happens. Lol They are releasing a bunch more tickets.

I think he meant to the rally at the fieldhouse ;) 

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Sorry Badlands I signed up by sending in the form but I never got the return email so I guess they all got snapped up in a hurry.

I logged into my account and there is nothing there

I guess you need to go to work and attend that meeting.

Watch the news at 5 and 6 I am sure they will have coverage and someone on the board will post some vids.

Well the 50,000 to 60,000 season ticket holders are the biggest and loudest supporters of the team.

We bring it every home game to make our stadium one of the most inhospitable for opposing teams.

Some STH`s go on the road a lot like Elvis and the Chefs and especially Pinto Ron who has never missed a game home or away and is a living legend.

OH ok man. Hey thanks very much for checking into it for me! It makes sense they got snapped up quick I bet it will be a great rally!

Due to the weather forecast, dangerously cold wind chills and local school and business closings, the Playoff Pep Rally has been cancelled. If you have any questions please contact the Buffalo Bills Ticket Office at 1-877-228-4257.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.