Shady could grab the rushing title this year!

JTown

1 hour ago, JTown said:

Shady is 4th right now with the top 3 backs nor playing in week 17.  Shady needs 178 yds to lead the league in rushing. 

Obviously,  he is our largest offensive threat and will get his share of the carries, but I think that he has a good shot at the title. 

Our offensive coordinator wouldn't allow Shady that many touches

1 hour ago, JTown said:

Shady is 4th right now with the top 3 backs nor playing in week 17.  Shady needs 178 yds to lead the league in rushing. 

Obviously,  he is our largest offensive threat and will get his share of the carries, but I think that he has a good shot at the title. 

If McCoy gets 178 yards rushing then we win this game easily. I hope he does get it but I don't see him getting that many rushing yards this game. Would be nice if it does happen because like I said, Bills would win big.

2 hours ago, FappyTheClown said:

He's going to get 178 yards tomorrow?

Good shot at 178 rushing and receiving combined maybe...probably not even then tho he has a few 150+ games like that this year

Edited by matter2003

22 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Can care less. It would be a hollow championship if he won. The fact that he's this close with our OC is a miracle in it self. Love Shady and would love to see a playoff berth instead of a hollow rushing title.

How much less CAN you care? Does that mean you currently care a lot?

why would a rushing title for one of our best players be hollow? It would almost definitely mean we won the game which gets us one step closer to the play offs.

3 hours ago, JTown said:

No offense, but who cares?

Something like this is so Billsy, going back to the OJ days.

"Hey, we haven't made the playoffs in 18 years but b/c of our totally 1 dimensional offense with no passing attack, our #1 rusher ran more than anyone else in the league!"

Not something to really get excited about.

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I really hope the FO doesn't do something stupid like cutting Shady this offseason.

He's such a special player 

That he is.  Without him this year we could easily be the Browns. 

Hopefully in the off-season,  we can build a  legimate passing attack that will allow him an even playing field.   As our only weapon, opponents key on stopping the run with 8-9 in the box.

It's amazing he is even in contention. 

7 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

No offense, but who cares?

Something like this is so Billsy, going back to the OJ days.

"Hey, we haven't made the playoffs in 18 years but b/c of our totally 1 dimensional offense with no passing attack, our #1 rusher ran more than anyone else in the league!"

Not something to really get excited about.

Who said I was excited.   I simply realized that he was not that far off and could actually take the title.   Do I think he will?. .no.  could he?...yes.

As far as Billsy goes.... your "who cares" comment is as Billsy as it gets.