Ryan Finley Thoughts

Looks similar to a Peterman type prospect in my opinion.  Doesn't have the best arm, two year starter, senior, some college success, average mobility, considered a 2-3 round prospect that could fall like Peterman did.  I don't see him jumping up into the first round, not with all the other prospects in this class.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Looks similar to a Peterman type prospect in my opinion.  Doesn't have the best arm, two year starter, senior, some college success, average mobility, considered a 2-3 round prospect that could fall like Peterman did.  I don't see him jumping up into the first round, not with all the other prospects in this class.  

Then again if the top 2 guys stay in school with all the teams needing QB, wouldn't be shocking to see a Christian Ponder-ish skyrocket.

Above Average Arm, great accuracy and moves well in the pocket. He extends many plays by his ability to move in the pocket and does a great job going through his progressions.

I too think he is a 2nd rd pick, he’s 23 yrs old which isn’t bad. What is gonna be the difference maker is what teams dig up on him as far as character, leadership and how smart the guy is.

But he’s a very smooth and relaxed player. Looked great today, watch the Louisville game.... 

Rosen, Darnold, Allen (1-10)

Mayfield, Jackson (10-20)

Rudolph (20-25), Finley (25-40), Ferguson (40-50)

• Like (+1) 1

if we are not trading up then Finely in the 2nd or 3rd is a good option. His deep ball accuracy and of course his minimizing mistakes are his strengths... I like accuracy, I also like deep balls :blink:

I would think Finley in latter rounds  over a Josh Allen who has accuracy issues, would be a wiser move... But I disclaim I know nothing

23 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He would be settling for a 5 who is really nice while the 10 leaves the bar with someone else. 

He could be ok but you're spend the rest of your life wondering what would happen if you bought the 10 a drink. 

The 5 has great charactor, is a team player, and will stand by you and be dependable when times get rough.

The 10 could be a total diva who wont leave the house without her makeup on, might break a nail at a moments notice, and cannot handle adversity because everything has been easy her whole life

:P

• Haha (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He would be settling for a 5 who is really nice while the 10 leaves the bar with someone else. 

He could be ok but you're spend the rest of your life wondering what would happen if you bought the 10 a drink. 

Unless were givng up a boatload of picks we ain't getting the 10

But  there are plenty of stories of 5's turning out to be 8s or higher.. like Brady for example.

Edited by ddaryl

On 12/29/2017 at 5:14 PM, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

NC ST, Boise ST. Transfer. 6-4, 215 but lanky. Arm strength looks average as is mobility, Very good accuracy. Playing well in his bowl game today.

Heard some mumble he could move up into Rnd 1, But I am guessing 2-5.

I'm sure he'll fall to the Patriots and become legendary and torture us for 15 years after Brady finally decides to hang em up.