Former Bills Coaches still in the Playoff picture 2017

Lenigmusx

When you look at the list:

HC's- Doug Marrone, Mike Mularkey, Anthony Lynn

Asisstants- Jim Schwartz, Dick Labeau, Wade Phillips, Perry Fewell, Aaron Kromer, 

(Frank Reich just because of his playing association), Jerry Gray,  Nate Hackett

It is is crazy how many of these people spent time on the staff in Buffalo. I do believe that perhaps we were a stepping stone for many of them but also our poor management process post Butler put this franchise in a crazy chasm. 

22 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

Asisstants- Jim Schwartz, Dick Labeau, Wade Phillips, Perry Fewell, Aaron Kromer, 

(Frank Reich just because of his playing association), Jerry Gray,  Nate Hackett

It is is crazy how many of these people spent time on the staff in Buffalo. I do believe that perhaps we were a stepping stone for many of them but also our poor management process post Butler put this franchise in a crazy chasm. 

A lot of legitimate coaches and it screams one thing to me. 

Get a QB!!!

32 minutes ago, Lenigmusx said:

You see, none of these aforementioned coaches were good enough for the Bills, but they seem to be just fine with other quality organisations.

Maybe, just maybe, the problem might be with this franchise?

31 minutes ago, Sweats said:

You see, none of these aforementioned coaches were good enough for the Bills, but they seem to be just fine with other quality organisations.

Maybe, just maybe, the problem might be with this franchise?

If by "franchise," you mean the GM and personnel staff, I agree.  We've not had strong rosters since the 90s.  

Was a stepping stone.  I really believe we have turned the corner with new ownership and this group of coaches and new GM.  Except maybe Dennison.  That needs to be addressed.  With all our draft choices we will be climbing into regular contenders.  I hope! 

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

If by "franchise," you mean the GM and personnel staff, I agree.  We've not had strong rosters since the 90s.  

Ha ha!

We forced out the best coach in a decade with the #4 defense and replaced him with Rex !@#$ing Ryan and the problem is the talent?  

Good god.